33• trouble

"I'm so sore" I groaned in a low, sleepy voice when I opened my eyes Sunday morning

"I'm so sore" I groaned in a low, sleepy voice when I opened my eyes Sunday morning. I woke up with Taehyung's arm wrapped around my waist, his chin resting on my shoulder.

For a moment I thought he was still fast asleep but then he squeezed me in his arms and let out a low hummed "Mhmm".

"Sorry, babygirl" he mumbled after a moment of silence, his deep, raspy morning voice resembling that of someone who had screamed along to their favourite songs at a concert the night before. Cute.

His eyes were still closed, his honey skin warm from sleep and our bodies' close proximity. He pulled me back into his chest when I attempted to lift the covers off of us and sit up.

"Just a little longer" he muttered which was enough for me to comply and snuggle back into him, closing my eyes, just listening to his heartbeat.

"What's sore?" he asked after a while of silent cuddles.

"Everything"

"Hmm, you sure? I didn't even go that hard, I could've-" he teased.

I lightly boxed his arm, making him chuckle.

"Sorry" he grinned, slowly getting more awake.

I didn't say anything but couldn't stop a smile from forming on my lips. This felt an awful lot like we were dating. Me waking up in his arms, his tired groggy voice asking me to stay in his embrace for a little longer. I mean who cuddles like this with their casual hook-up?

And then it fucking hit me. The blonde girl. I never asked.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

"Taehyung?" I began hesitantly. Another moment of silence followed.

"Here" he muttered, seemingly drifting back into sleep. I turned around in his embrace to face him and he half-opened his eyes, a small lazy smile on his lips.

How do I go about this?

"Are we exclusive?" There. I just said it without thinking too much.

"Hm, what?" he played with a strand of my short hair, not really taking me serious, curling it around his finger.

"Is this-" I pointed to our naked bodies closely intertwined under his silky bed sheets "-exclusive? Are you seeing anyone else?"