𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨

(Aether, Albedo, Amber and Bennett)

(Simps)

(Modern AU)

Aether

Aether loved y/n.

They'd started dating in high school and were still together even in their last few years of college.

The lived together, both of them had jobs that kept them financially stable, they rode bikes since they didn't own cars and they had a pet cat named Paimon.

Who was a foodie just like y/n and had a strange obsession with shiny things and money.

Despite dating for so long, Aether hadn't met y/n's parents before.

A week before, y/n asked him if she could arrange a chance for him to meet them.

Of course, he agreed. It would be a very important part of their relationship.

Now that they were having dinner at a fancy restaurant, both him and y/n all dressed up as they awaited the h/c haired female's parents, Aether couldn't help but feel nervous.

"My Mom is usually pretty friendly but my Dad is the one you have to be careful around." y/n had said as she helped adjust Aether's tie, "Don't let his glare intimidate you. Maintain eye contact, speak clearly and please remember your manners."

"Says the one who hoards all the food." Aether had chuckled and y/n smiled.

"Haha, very funny. Don't worry about a thing, everything will be perfectly fine."

And Aether did believe everything would he perfectly fine. That was until he first spotted y/n's Father approaching.

It was easy to tell who the man was since the neutral look on his face had a striking resemblance to y/n's you-have-five-seconds-to-run face.

He immediately knew the woman beside the man was y/n's Mother since her and y/n looked identical.

'Yep, that's her mother.' Aether confirmed as the e/c eyed woman's eyes brightened when she spotted y/n and Aether.

"Y/n!" the woman exclaimed, hurrying over and embracing y/n, "You look gorgeous as always!"

Y/n smiled warmly, her voice sweet, "And you don't look a day over thirty, Mom."

"Aw, stop it!" the woman laughed as the man joined them, turning to look at Aether, "You must be y/n's boyfriend! Aether, was it? It's a pleasure to meet you!"

Aether relaxed a little, the woman's pleasant aura calming him, "It's very nice to meet you too, Mrs. L/n."

"Please, call me Eira!" the woman chirped then linked arms with the scary man that was y/n's Father, "This is y/n's father, Fintan!"

"Sir or Mr. Fintan will suffice." the man said, his voice quiet yet terrifying at the same time.

Aether shook the man's hand and internally screamed at how strong the man's grip was, 'DOES INHUMAN STRENGTH RUN IN THE FAMILY???'

The blond wearily thought back to the times y/n had given him back-breaking hugs or nearly snapped his neck while they were having an occasional play fight.

"It's n-nice to meet you, Mr. Fintan, S-Sir..." Aether stammered and Fintan hummed.

"Can't say the same." he said simply and Aether was left in shock as the auburn haired man gave his daughter a kiss on the forehead.