Misfortunes Are Not Single

When Xia Lin looked up, he found that he had reached the door of his house.

The door of the house is closed.

He remembered that today was the third day of Song Yan's business trip. According to the plan, he should have two days to come back.

Xia Linjing stood outside the door, his hands and feet were cold, and his face was in a trance. The diagnosis letter held in the palm of his hand was so close that he could not lift his hand to open the door.

Even if you enter the house, you will not see Song Yan, and no one will come to comfort him and hug him.

Xia Lin didn't know how long he was in a trance, and finally slowly took out the key and opened the door.

Unexpectedly, as soon as I entered the door, there was a choking smell of smoke coming to my face.

Xia Lin subconsciously coughed a few times. When he fixed his eyes, he found Song Yan sitting silently on the living room sofa with half a cigarette in his hand, and his whole body was shrouded in smoke. On the coffee table in front of him, the scattered cigarette butts were twisted everywhere.

Xia Linyu recovered for a moment, and the subordinate who held the diagnosis book hid unconsciously. He had not figured out how to tell Song Yan about it. He did not want to see Song Yan feel sorry for him.

"Why did you come back early?" He changed his relaxed tone and walked to the window. "Smoke so much cigarettes and don't open the window for ventilation."

"You stop." Song Yan slowly raised his head and said to him in a low voice.

Xia Linran stopped his footsteps, and he found that Song Yan's face was dark, his eyes were gloomy, and even with a little uncontrollable anger.

"What's wrong?" He lowered his voice and turned to Song Yan. "Is the work going well?"

Song Yan suddenly stood up and stared at Xia Lin in an instant. The guard posture of his whole body was obviously refusing his approach.

"Guess, who did I see when I went to C this time?"

"Who?"

"Yu Luotong."

Xia Lin's breath stagnantly.

"What," Song Yan continued to stare at him, with a mocking smile on his face. "Is it unexpected? In my lifetime, I can actually find Luotong again.

Xia Lin's heart stopped twice, and then heard his voice ask emptyly, "Luo Tong... has he returned to China?"

"Sure enough, you knew he had gone abroad early in the morning." Song Yan's face was more sarcastic, and even showed a trace of hatred. "At the beginning, why did you lie to me that Luo Tong was dead? Are you so eager for him to die early?

"I couldn't force myself..."

"Pa-"

Xia Lin's words, which had not finished, were suddenly interrupted by Song Yan's palm.

He only felt dark in front of him and his body was about to fall. He quickly reached out to support the wall to stabilize his figure.

Enduring the hot pain on his cheeks, he gasped low and waited for his eyes to regain his brightness before slowly saying, "Can you... listen to me?"

Song Yan sneered: "Do you think I will be stupid enough to believe you again?"

"..." Another stunner came. Xia Lin closed his eyes and just organized his words were swallowed back by him.

"Is there nothing to say?" Song Yan smiled bitterly to the bone, "Xia Lin, I have asked myself for you these years, and I also thought about living with you for a lifetime to fulfill my promise to grow old with you. But how did you do me? You lied to me that Luo Tong died. Looking at me wandering in pain for so long, and finally left me beside you. Are you proud of yourself?

Xia Lin closed his eyes again: "Song Yan, love has not lost. I admit that I took advantage of the situation when you were in pain and hesitation, but I deceived you that Luo Tong was dead, which was not my intention."

Enough! Song Yan coldly interrupted him, "I feel sick at one more look at your sly manner."

He walked to the door quickly. Xia Lin suddenly caught up with him with a panic, holding his arm, pitifully like an abandoned pet: "Song Yan, where are you going?"

Song Yan shook off his hand without turning back: "You can move out of my house within one day!"

"...Song Yan?" Xia Lin's face paled little by little.

"I don't want to see you again. Please disappear from my world." Song Yan said, went out and closed the door fiercely.

Xia Lin stood in place for a long time, and tears of despair gradually flowed up.

"Yu Luotong, since you were determined to die and disappear, why come back now..."

He hates Yu Luotong's go back on his mind, but he hates himself who is helpless at this moment.

He stepped back a few steps and sat in the corner, letting tears flow silently until dusk came.

Finally, he remembered the diagnosis.

He wiped his tears and looked down at the diagnosis book that had been wrinkled in his hand, and his mood gradually calmed down.

"That's it," he said to himself with a heavy breath. "It's good."

He didn't think about how to tell Song Yan about it, but God has made a decision for him.

In fact, no matter whether Yu Luotong returns to China or not, he and Song Yan are doomed not to grow old together in their lives.

In this case, why don't you walk freely?

Thinking of this, Xia Lin kneaded the diagnosis book into a ball and threw it into the waste paper.

Then he opened the window to dispel the smell of smoke in the room, cleaned up the ashtray on the coffee table, folded the clothes hanging on the balcony, and labeled the food in the refrigerator.

Then he packed up his suitcase, put the key of his door on the shoe cabinet, and finally took a look at the place that carried his memories with Song Yan for several years, then opened the door and went out.