Cram School

Because Xia Liang was kidnapped when he was a child, Xia Lin's grandmother protected her two grandchildren almost neuroticly. When they were children, she hired a group of bodyguards to follow them. When she grew up, she simply matched a bodyguard. Except for not sleeping together, she had to accompany him through the whole process at times.

This time, Xia Lin went to the cram school in A city, and needed to live there for a period of time. Zhou Shuo, as his personal bodyguard, naturally also had to accompany him.

But because neither of them reached the age of the driving license, Xia Liang offered to give them a ride.

When he got into the car, Xia Liang looked at Xia Lin through the rearview mirror and asked, "Xiao Lin, why have you suddenly become so easy to learn recently? It's really impressive."

In fact, Xia Liang is only two years older than Xia Lin, but he looks and is much more mature and stable than Xia Lin.

Because Xia Lin likes to play with Song Yan since he was a child, the relationship between the two brothers is not so close.

Xia Liang has been a top student since he was a child and was escorted to the university. Although Xia Lin was not stupid, he spent most of his time on Song Yan in the past, and his grades were only maintained at a middle and upper level.

The two brothers usually don't have much communication. Although Xia Liang doesn't say anything, looking at Xia Lin's eyes always has a little hatred for iron.

Now Xia Lin intends to be angry and apply for medical school. Xia Liang is the first to raise his hands in favor. He even offered to pick him up and drop him up in person when he goes to City A.

In Xia Liang's opinion, although their family does not expect Xia Lin to be more prominent, it is a good thing to have an upward self-motivation. Diploma skills and so on, the more diploma skills, the better, as if it is to coat their face.

Xia Lin thought about another thing and asked, "Brother, did the report of my physical examination the other day come out?"

"If you don't say I almost forgot, the result came out yesterday, let Zhou Shuo go and get it for you."

Zhou Shuo, who sat beside him, consciously took out the medical examination report from his backpack and handed it to Xia Lin.

Xia Lin eagerly turned to the diagnostic results column and saw that everything was normal on it, so he relaxed. It seems that he had this disease in the next few years, and there were no symptoms in the early stage.

Xia Liang asked, "Have you been uncomfortable recently? Why do you suddenly remember going to the brain department?"

"Oh, nothing. I felt a little dizzy the other day, so I went to the hospital to check it. I was relieved that nothing was wrong." Xia Lin casually told a lie.

Xia Liang undoubtedly had him, nodded and said, "Maybe it's temporary anemia, senior in high school, pay attention to your health."

When he arrived in City A, Xia Liang sent people to the hotel they booked in advance, told Zhou Shuo to follow Xia Lin through the registration procedures, and went back first.

Zhou Shuo is stuffy and has no talent for learning. Xia Lin didn't want to torture him so he let him wander around the cram school to pass the time and return to the hotel together after class.

After two days without waves, when Xia Lin came out of class, he did not find Zhou Shuo outside the classroom. Instead, he saw Song Yan sitting in the place where Zhou Shuo often sat, and whistled at him.

Xia Lin had some accidents about his appearance, but it was not so unexpected. He stepped forward and asked, "Where's Zhou Shuo?"

"I asked him to buy drinks." Song Yan summoned Zhou Shuo to take it for granted.

"..." Xia Lin felt that it was necessary for him to reshape Zhou Shuo's world outlook. After all, he was his master who did not take Song Yan's words as imperial decrees as before.

Song Yan came up and took Xia Lin's arm: "Hey Xia Lin, you have not seen me for almost a month and you do not have a warm hug ready for me?"

At this time, Song Yan was still a straight man or he did not realize that he had the potential to bend, so he said that he wanted to hug Xia Lin, it was just a hug between his buddies.

But Xia Lin can't accept it calmly.

Although he rationally decided to part ways with Song Yan, he could not resist Song Yan's inadvertent charm.

Even though Song Yan was still an adult hairy boy at this time, his size has soared to 185 meters. Coupled with his handsome appearance and informal personality, he is the focus of everyone's attention everywhere he goes.

So before Song Yan came up & hug him, Xia Lin pushed him away.

Song Yan was stunned and suddenly became angry: "Xia Lin, are you very sick, aren't you? I don't care about your previous injustice and I came to City A with a box of Australian specialties to find you. You are still at trouble with me. What the hell did you take the wrong medicine?"