Waiter

After Song Yan sat down, he looked around uncomfortablely, and then found that at their next table, a middle-aged man in a suit and leather shoes was holding a young man in his early twenties. The two kissed with emotionlessly while flirting each other.

The young man's clothes were half open and from time to time he made an emotional sob. Hearing Song Yan's face, he secretly glanced at Xia Lin with the spare light of his eyes as if to find some empathy comfort from him.

However, Xia Lin has long been used to these scenes. If nothing happens, he said, "If you can't watch it, don't look at it. It's not uncommon."

Song Yan swallowed his saliva with difficulty: "Xia Lin, you seem to understand very well... Why haven't I heard you mention it before..."

"What to say, this is also my first time here, but I automatically filtered one of them into a woman." Summer comes to the face without changing the color.

Although the three of them are young, they are all of good temperament. In addition, last week Shuo stood back with a standard bodyguard posture, which immediately added a lot of momentum to them.

Soon, the sharp-eyed waiter came forward and asked what kind of wine they needed.

Xia Lin casually asked for two bottles of beer and sent the waiter away.

Song Yan was ready to move: "Why don't you call it a little fiercer? It's rare for us to come out..."

It is not the first time he and Xia Lin sneak out to drink so he thought Xia Lin should understand what he means.

Xia Lin thought in his heart that Yu Luotong did not know what would happen for a while. If he gave Song Yan strong wine, he was afraid that while he is drunk, he would rush around like a wild horse & he could not stop it.

On the surface, he said solemnly: "It's the third year of senior high school, we have to restrain ourselves."

Song Yan said "unpleasure" with dissatisfaction, and Xia Lin, who was slandered, became more and more rigid.

After a while, the waiter brought two bottles of beer, and there was a person behind him. Xia Linding looked at the person, was it Yu Luotong?

Because the light in the corner was a little dim, Yu Luotong squinted for a moment and then showed an expression of surprise: "Song Yan, Xia Lin, are you really? Oh, and Zhou Shuo, why are you all here?"

Song Yangang wanted to speak, but Xia Lin took the lead and smiled saying "We came to support you."

Song Yan looked at Xia Lin and could only say, "Yes, yes, we're here to support you."

Yu Luotong's embarrassed look on his face was fleeting and laughed, "How did you know I was here?" I do not remember telling you..."

"It was Xia Lin guess," Song Yan said, "although I don't understand how he guessed it."

Yu Luotong then looked at Xia Lin more and his look became slightly complicated.

Xia Lin knew that he regarded himself as a fellow mate. Although in fact, they were indeed fellow mates, they were definitely not what Yu Luotong thought.

Song Yan did not notice the subtle changes that had taken place between the two people and he was still worried about Yu Luotong's bean eating just now. The scene of corruption was full of annoyment and he said whatever he thought in his mind: "Luo Tong, do you often get taken advantage of by others when you work here?"

This time, Yu Luotong was really embarrassed. His face turned slightly red and he chatted him up: "Oh..did you all see it just now?"

Xia Lin had no choice but to step on Song Yan. This guy who was knocked out of his head by love is now simply IQ arrears.