No Contradiction

After self-study that night, Xia Lin made an appointment with Yu Luotong in the empty table tennis room.

"I'll be straight to the point," said Xia. "I think you may have many misunderstanding with me. The misunderstanding is getting bigger and bigger. I'd better explain it to you as soon as possible."

Yu Luotong is also a person with seven orifices. As soon as he heard the opening remarks, he had a bad foreboding and his face gradually began to turn pale.

But Xia Lin did not give him a chance to buffer, and said bluntly: "Although I like men, I don't like your type so..."

"Is it not okay to be friends?" Yu Luotong eagerly interrupted him.

"Friends?" Xia Lin looked at him coldly. "What kind of friends do you think we can become? What is the common topic we have together? Learning? ET band? Or do you work to make money?

Xia Lin knew that his last sentence was actually a little excessive.

But he still chose to say it. Even if Yu Luotong regards him as a mean and arrogant person, he doesn't care.

Yu Luotong's face became whiter and whiter and even trembled all over.

"I'm sorry," he lowered his head, clenched his fists with his drooping hands, forcing himself not to lose his composure. "I really didn't understand the situation during this period. It's my fault and caused you trouble. I'm really sorry. After that. I won't bother you again.

Yu Luotong finished and left in a hurry.

Xia Lin's eyes gradually became distant in the night.

He looked at Yu Luotong's far away back and it seemed that he was looking at himself who fell in the previous life in confusion - the one he fell in love first and he was bound to become the loser in this love game.

It is his greatest mercy to let the other side withdraw from the war as soon as possible.

When Yu Luotong's back completely disappeared, after half a while, Xia Lin turned his head and said, "Come out."

He knew that Zhou Shuo would not leave him more than ten meters so he was sure where Zhou Shuo must hide at this moment and wait for his instructions.

But he didn't expect that while Zhou Shuo appeared, Song Yan also came out of the shadow.

It seems that Song Yan is most worried about Yu Luotong. Xia Linxin thought, I'm really curious about what it will feel after seeing this scene.

He gradually narrowed his eyes and silently watched Song Yan step up to him.

"You are obviously not such a person," Song Yan said. "Why do you want to hurt people?"

"How do you know who I am?" Xia Lin sneered and asked, "Is it painful? If you feel sad, go and chase after him. Isn't it just the opportunity to show your skills?"

Song Yan frowned and didn't move. He must look at Xia Lin and asked with difficulty: "Xia Lin, do you have to talk like this?"

"What's wrong with me? If you don't like it, just break up with me. I don't care.
(Note: he means to break up the friendship.)

Song Yan didn't talk again. He felt that Xia Lin in front of him was full of thorns, which made his eyes hurt because of strangeness.

Xia Lin did not provoke again. He took out his mobile phone and sent a text message to Song Yan: "This is a job I asked my brother to help Yu Luotong find. The money is fast and easy as you want and it will not affect him to review the college entrance examination."

Song Yan looked at the address in the text message and looked up at Xia Lin. There was a touch of surprise in his eyes. Unexpectedly, he remembered what he said in the bar last time.

"You forward this text message to Yu Luotong, that is to say, you asked someone to help him find it. Don't mention me to him." With that, Xia Lin turned around and left.

"Why did you do this?" Song Yan couldn't help but call him. "While rejecting him, he secretly helps him find a job. Isn't it contradictory?"

Xia Lin gave him a slight beating, but did not turn back: "I helped him because he had a poor background; and I refused him because I really didn't like him. There is nothing contradictory between the two."