Letters

When eating in the canteen at noon, although Song Yan sat face to face with Xia Lin as usual, he had been looking around absent-mindedly.

Xia Lin knew that he was looking for Yu Luotong and raised his chin blankly: "He's over there."

Song Yan turned his head and saw Yu Luotong looking for a vacant seat in the crowd with a plate a few meters away, so he stood up and waved to him: "Luotong, come here."

Yu Luotong immediately came over with a smile.

"It's good to have people you know," Yu Luotong said. "I originally thought it was too hard to transfer to another school in the last semester of my senior high school. I am lucky to know you."

Xia Lin raised his eyes and bent his mouth politely to him without saying anything.

In my previous life, because I had been following Song Yan, my relationship with Yu Luotong was quite good--one-at least on the surface. However, in this life, I does not intend to smile at my rivals again. If I can keep a distance, I will keep a distance.

Song Yan looked at Yu Luotong's plate and shouted frankly: "Luotong, why do you eat so little, and it's all vegetarian!"

Yu Luotong suddenly felt embarrassed: "Well...because the money earned by working has been used to buy tickets for the concert, my living expenses are a little..."

Song Yanhao said angrily, "You should've said it earlier. I'll let you borrow my rice card and I can buy whatever you want!"

"No, no," Yu Luotong waved his hand quickly. "I don't want your money and I cannibalize people short..."

"What cannibalism is short-mouthed, we will be good brothers in the future. What would happen if I lended you a rice card?"

Yu Luotong knocked on his chopsticks and suddenly sang softly: "You can laugh at my poverty, but you can't trample on my dignity.

This is the chorus lyrics repeatedly sung in ET's famous song "Faith", and almost every E fan can say a few words with his mouth open.

And this song is detached in the minds of ET fans, almost regarded as a biblical existence, sacred and indisputable.

Song Yan suddenly calmed down when he heard him sing these two words. After a moment of silence, he said with shame on his face: "You're right. Our ET meals are all dignified."

Xia Lin squeezed his mouth aside and tried his best not to let himself laugh.

In the past, he didn't feel anything when he accompanied Song Yan chasing stars. Now he looks back at Song Yan ten years ago. What do you think of the second grade?

But on second thought, Song Yan and Yu Luotong's pious attitude of worshipping their favorite bands as spiritual beliefs may not be what he could have experienced in his life.

This is the insurmountable gap between him and them.

During the afternoon activity class, the students in their class routinely ran two laps of the playground and began to move freely.

In the past, Song Yan would have asked Xia Lin to tear up a few games on the table tennis table, but now Xia Lin, who is determined to take the road of school bully, naturally chooses to go back to the classroom to do simulation questions.

Song Yan felt very boring alone, so he accompanied Xia Lin back to the classroom.

At the door of the classroom, they saw Yu Luotong chasing after the head teacher to ask for something, and the head teacher always shook his head with a straight face.

After the head teacher left, Song Yan went over and asked, "Luo Tong, what's going on?"

Yu Luotong complained with a sad face: "Your school is too strict, my previous school was not like this!"

Song Yan laughed: "Now this is also your school, okay? What the hell is going on?"

"Well," Yu Luotong showed his hands. "I want to ask the head teacher for permission to leave and ask him to allow me not to study by myself every night, but he didn't agree."

Unless I ask my parents to write the leave note in person and send it to my face. My mother has long been gone and my father doesn't care about me at all. How could he go to school for such a thing?

Song Yan wondered, "What are you going to do if you don't come to study by yourself in the evening?"

Yu Luotong looked around, then leaned to Song Yan's ear and whispered a few words, and then Song Yan's face showed a complex look.