Brother

It has been two days since Song Yan still failed to contact Xia Lin.

I called several friends and said that I didn't know Xia Lin's whereabouts.

Only then did Song Yan understand that Xia Lin was really avoiding him.

This feeling made him very uncomfortable.

In the past, every time he quarreled, Xia Lin took the initiative to coax him, but now he has changed his role, and he doesn't know where to find Xia Lin for a while.

Song Yan plunged himself into the sofa and wondered whether to ask the Song family for help or the Xia family for help.

In fact, he didn't want to contact either of the two families. When he announced that he was with Xia Lin, he was expelled from the house by the two families at the same time.

Over the years, he and Xia Lin, like ordinary office workers, worked for the bosses of small companies and lived a regular life of nine to five.

The two families did not suppress them to death, and they did not step into the house.

Now he is quarreling with Xia Lin. If Xia Lin returns to Xia's house in anger, what should he do? Should he have the courage to come to the door and coax Xia Lin back?

Song Yanguang imagined that kind of scene, and the cells all over his body were resisting.

At this time, his mobile phone rang. The caller showed that it was Xia Lin's brother Xia Liang. Song extended his hand hesitated for a moment and he was really afraid of what.

But in the end, he sat up straight and carefully answered the phone.

Xia Liang asked directly to the mountain: "Song Yan, are you having any problems with Xiao Lin?"

Song Yan thought that Xia Lin really went back to Xia's house. In the past, no matter how unhappy the two of them were, Xia Lin would not let the Xia family hear any news. Now, I'm afraid Xia Lin is really sad.

He sighed and whispered, "Brother Liang, I really have some misunderstanding with Xia Lin. I blamed him wrongly before. I wanted to apologize to him, but his mobile phone has been turned off. Is he with you now? Can I have a word with him?

Xia Liang was silent for a moment: "Xiao Lin is not with me, I didn't see him."

He paused and said, "Lawyer Zhang said that Xiao Lin went to him today and transferred all the 10% of the shares left by his grandmother to me before his death."

Song Yan was surprised that 10% of Xia's group's shares were Xia Lin's last life-saving charm in the Xia family. Now he has given up all his shares to Xia Liang, which is equivalent to completely blocking his retreat. If he encounters difficulties in the future, he will be helpless.

But he doesn't understand why he can completely draw a clear line between Xia Lin and the Xia family by saying goodbye to Xia Lin? There seems to be no logical relationship between the two.

He was still thinking hard and only listened to Xia Liang continue: "I heard lawyer Zhang say that when I saw Xiao Lin today, I found that he looked very bad. He asked him why he transferred the shares, but he refused to say. After completing the formalities, he left in a hurry. I couldn't get in touch with him, so I called you and asked you. I want to know what's going on between you."

Song Yan hesitated for a moment and told the beginning and story.

After listening to Xia Liang, he suddenly asked, "Song Yan, to be honest, if Yu Luotong is still single now, or breaks up completely with David, will you run to get back together with Yu Luotong without hesitation?"

Song Yan did not answer. In fact, he did have such an idea before he saw David.

Xia Liang has found the answer in his silence and asked, "Xiao Lin has sacrificed so much for you, but you always regard him as a spare tire?"

Song Yan opened his mouth, but he was unable to refute.

In the end, Xia Liang angrily cut off the phone.

Song Yan fell on the sofa and raised his arm to cover his eyes.

Before that, he thought that Xia Lin had cheated on himself, so he righteously drove Xia Lin away. Even if he pursued Yu Luotong again, he did not feel that he was wrong.

Now he finds that everything is a misunderstanding, and does not mention the existence of David. Assuming Yu Luotong is still single, can he give up Xia Lin so calmly to pursue Luotong?

To be honest, he doesn't know.

Yu Luotong is an obsession he has never let go of for many years, but Xia Lin's unseverance has also drawn a strong color in his heart. If the two are put in equal positions for him to choose, he really doesn't know how to choose.

Fortunately, now Yu Luotong has his own home, and he doesn't have to disturb himself in a dilemma.

After reading this, he opened Xia Lin's WeChat interface, looked at his last message that had no response, sighed, and sent out another message: "Xia Lin, I'm wrong, come back."

Still no reply.

He thought, maybe Xia Lin is still angry with him. In a few days, when his anger subsides...

He turned around on the sofa for a long time and dialed Xia Liang.

"What do you do?" Xia Liang asked angrily.

What," Song Yan hesitated, "Brother Liang, if Xia Lin takes the initiative to contact you, or you find Xia Lin's whereabouts, please let me know."

Xia Liang seemed to be angry, hummed coldly and hung up the phone again.

Song Yan knew that Xia Liang agreed, and his heart was slightly relaxed.