If There Is An New Life

Song Yan didn't know how to answer for a while.

His mind is very confused. Since he saw the diagnosis, he has been in a state of confusion. He has not stepped into the Song family for many years. In order to find Xia Lin in the shortest time, he did not hesitate to kneel down in full view of the public. In order to see Xia Lin, even if Xia Liang satirized with more ugly words. He also turned a deaf ear.

At that time, he only had one idea in his heart, that was to see Xia Lin as soon as possible. Only when he could see Xia Lin, all the derailments will definitely get back on track.

But now, Xia Lin, who has been making every move to him, has dug out his selfishness that he thought was well hidden with such a plain tone, so that he had nowhere to hide.

He tried to refute, but many things he had never thought clearly. In Xia Lin's lax but sharp eyes, he found that no matter what excuse he was looking for, he could not restore Xia Lin's trust in himself.

"You go." Xia Lin skimmed his face and gave a light expulsion order. "From now on, I have nothing to do with you. You don't have to be sorry for me, because... I put it down and I'm free."

This meeting between Song Yan and Xia Lin ended in the failure of Song Ting's persuasion.

After being expelled from the bedroom by Xia Lin, Song Yan did not leave. He still had the nerve to rely on the Xia family, even if he slept on the sofa in the living room at night.

Because of the failure of persuasion, Xia Liang looked at Song Yan's eyes like a tool that had lost its usefulness.

The rest of Xiafu was very cold to him. Although he did not open his mouth to expel him, he was absolutely not welcome to stay.

But Song Yan didn't care. These days, he found that his face suddenly thickened much. He did everything he thought he could to not pull down his face.

He doesn't know what the point is for his stubborn stay in the Xia family, but he knows clearly that he can't leave here. Once he leaves, he really has nothing.

But this does not stop Xia Lin's condition from worsening.

On the evening of the third day back to Xia's house, Xia Lin fell into a long sleep and never woke up.

Xia Liang had no choice but to take Xia Lin to the intensive care department of the hospital, and Song Yan was finally able to accompany Xia Lin's bedside again because everyone was busy preparing for Xia Lin's funeral, and no one could take care of him any more.

Xia Lin only had eight hours from coma to death.

These eight hours, for Song Yan, seem to be as long as eight years.

He accompanied Xia Lin's bedside, holding Xia Lin's thin hands, and reliving their memories from childhood to adulthood.

Many details that were buried in the depths of his memory suddenly appeared clearly one by one.

It turned out that he and Xia Lin could be regarded as the friendship between Zhuma and Zhuma; it turned out that Xia Lin had vaguely confessed to him when they were still familiar with them. It turned out that long before he met Yu Luotong, his life was all Xia Lin. It turned out that there were so many important memories, because his inadvertently could not be made up. The heart, all turned into foam.

Until Xia Lin had no breath at all, Song Yan still held his hand firmly, no matter how hard the medical staff tried, they could not break him apart.

Finally, Xia Liang came forward and asked Zhou Shuo to punch Song Yan hard before he woke him up from the magic li.

"He's dead," Xia Liang shouted at Song Yan's collar. "What's the use of dragging him now? Can you still accompany him to death!"

Song Yan seemed to be suddenly bombarded by five thunders and let go.

He stared at Xia Lin's body being moved into the bed car and disappeared at the end of the corridor to the morgue. Xia Liang's words echoed in his mind.

"Can you still accompany him to die?"

Why not?

Song Yan's heart has been empty and suffering these days, because this sudden sentence suddenly came to reality and found his home.

For a while, Song Yan showed calmness.

He calmly assisted Xia Liang to preside over Xia Lin's funeral, calmly delivered a speech at the memorial service as a venant, and calmly held Xia Lin's urn and sent him to the last journey of his life.

Then, on the night of Xia Linqi, Song Yan shaved off his face, put on a brand-new suit, climbed up the 24th floor roof, and jumped down in the posture of embracing the void.

At the moment of falling, his broken eyes looked straight at the dark sky, as if in silent prayer.

If, there is an next life.

Note: LMAOAO i shouldn't laugh because it's sad but it's true you don't realize what you have until it's gone.