Diagnostics

At this time, Song Yan heard his stomach cooing.

Then he remembered that because he was busy inquire about Xia Lin's whereabouts, he forgot to eat lunch, and now he even had dinner.

He stood up and went to the refrigerator to look for food, but at the moment he opened the refrigerator, he suddenly remembered that Xia Lin had pasted labels in the refrigerator before, and then he threw them all into the waste paper.

With the guilt of Xia Lin, he sneaked to the waste paper den and squatted down. I came to pick up the notepapers one by one.

Looking at the familiar handwriting on the note, he seemed to see Xia Lin's methodical style of acting like obsessive-compulsive disorder again. Song Yan used to be quite disgusted with this point, but now he misses it inexplicably.

When picking up the last note, Song Yan found a crumpled paper ball lying at the bottom of the waste paper dens, looking at the texture of the paper, like some kind of official document.

He picked up the paper ball doubtfully, opened it and found that it was actually a hospital diagnosis about Xia Lin.

"Intracranial tumor...in advanced stage?" He read the bold line of words and stared unbelievably.

In recent days, Xia Lin was in a coma for most of the time.

When he opened his eyes again, he looked out of the window at the dim light, and for a long time he couldn't remember where he was.

A familiar voice came from outside the door: "Second Young Master, are you awake?"

He remembered that this is Zhou Shuo's single apartment.

Zhou Shuo is one year younger than him. He used to be one of his personal bodyguards and the youngest heir that has been with him for the longest time.

When he was in school, Zhou Shuo was often ordered to protect him by his side, and the relationship between the two was quite good.

Later, he broke with his family for Song Yan. His father was furious and cut off all his financial resources, and also withdrew all the bodyguards around him. Only Zhou Shuo still secretly protected him because of his grandmother's secret order.

It can be said that Zhou Shuo is the only person Xia Lin unconditionally trusts in the world.

Xia Lin wanted to speak, but he made a hoarse cough. The cough shocked him and his headache was splitting.

Zhou Shuo opened the door, skillfully poured Xia Lin a glass of water, and then handed him a few pills.

Xia Lin swallowed the pill, and after a while, the headache gradually subsided.

He looked up at Zhou Shuo and asked, "How long have I slept?

Zhou Shuo looked at the watch: "After coming back from lawyer Zhang, you slept for more than ten hours."

Xia Lin thought silently that the longer and longer he slept, which meant that he had less and less time left.

Zhou Shuo added: "Maybe lawyer Zhang told the young master about your transfer of shares. In the afternoon, the young master called to inquire about your whereabouts."

"What did you say?"

"I said I didn't know, and he didn't ask again."

Xia Lin nodded.

Let Zhou Shuo secretly protect him, which was a secret arrangement made by his deceased grandmother, even Xia Liang did not know. Xia Lianghui will call Zhou Shuo, which is probably just a casual question.

"My brother's side, you must not disclose your mouth," Xia Lin told him. "I suddenly transferred all the shares to him, which will certainly make him uneasy. Next, he is bound to intensify his efforts to find my whereabouts. You must guard against it.

Zhou Shuo frowned: "Second Young Master, your body is already like this. Don't you want to see the young master for the last time?"

Xia Lin shook his head: "My brother is very stubborn. If he knew that I was ill, he would definitely force me to go to the hospital for treatment..."

"There may be a glimmer of hope in going to the hospital..."

Xia Lin smiled bitterly: "Look at me like this, it's not been a few days, why bothering around... In the last few days, I just want to spend it quietly."

Zhou Shuo skimmed his face and his eyes were slightly red.

Xia Lin patted his hand gently: "In my life, I had no friends. I am also satisfied to have you to accompany me through the last journey."

Zhou Shuo looked back at him: "You don't want to know, Song Yanhe..."

Xia Lin waved his hand to stop him: "Don't mention him. In my life, I have spent too much on him. I don't want to deceive myself and others even if I die. Whether he wants to continue to live alone or get back together with Yu Luotong, it has nothing to do with me.

Zhou Shuo then turned the topic away: "Are you hungry? I'll cook some porridge for you?"

Zhou Shuo was about to turn around and leave when his mobile phone rang.

He avoided the door to answer the phone, and when he pushed the door again, his face became very strange.

"What's wrong?" Xia Lin asked.

Zhou Shuo hesitated for a moment and said, "Song Yan didn't know where to learn about your illness, and immediately told the young master that now the Song and Xia families are shocked and are looking for your whereabouts."

Xia Linyu, he didn't tell anyone except Zhou Shuo about the illness. He didn't understand where Song Yan learned the news.

He didn't expect that Song Yan took the initiative to ask the Song family in order to find him, which was not like what Song Yan's tempered guy could do.

Zhou Shuo said, "Second Young Master, if the two families of Song and Xia really joined hands, the news network will be spread all over the whole B city. My place... I'm afraid I can't hide it."

Xia Lin was silent for a long time and sighed: "So far, I can't avoid it... Send me back to the Xia family, and tell my brother that you found me in a remote small hospital, lest my brother blame you."