Avoidance

Xia Lin was awakened by a familiar ringtone.

He narrowed his eyes and groped to press the answer button.

"Xia Lin, are you still asleep?" On the other end of the phone, Song Yan is still in a period of change of voice, which is noisy and full of vitality. "Once I get off the plane, come to the airport to pick me up!"

Xia Lin did not say anything, and then called the phone with his backhand, and continued to sleep with his head covered.

After a few seconds, the phone rang again.

This time Xia Lin didn't look at it and just pressed it down.

After several rings, the phone finally stopped.

A few minutes later, Xia Liang kicked open his door and said black-faced, "What the hell are you doing? Song Yan has called me for harassment."

Xia Lin sighed: "Brother, hang up, I'll call him back."

Xia Liang then took the door and went out.

After the phone was connected, he heard the roaring voice of Song Yan: "Xia Lin, how dare you hang up my phone! If you don't reply to the text message, don't reply to the email, don't you even answer the phone now. Do you want to break up with me?"
(note: just in case, he means to break up as in their friendship)

"Ah." Xia Linmu said with a face.

"Ah what?!"

"Ah, that's the right meaning."

Song Yan was silent for three seconds: "Xia Lin, you can't ghost yourself, can you? I just went to Australia. Why do you look like a different person?"

Xia Lin thought, it was really a bit like a ghost's upper body, and he was on his own body.

Yes, just a week ago, Xia Lin found himself resurrected from the dead and reborn ten years ago, that is, after the Spring Festival in 2008.

In another month, Song Yan will be 18 years old.

In a few months, Xia Lin will also be eighteen years old.

In another half a year, they will usher in the college entrance examination.

Song Yan took advantage of the Spring Festival holiday to go to Australia with his parents, which is beautifully called the last carnival before the college entrance examination.

Xia Lin originally wanted to follow, but his father disagreed. Depressed, he could only look at the travel photos sent by Song Yan every day.

At that time, he had a very hard relationship with Song Yan, and there were endless topics to talk about every day. Even if Song Yan went to Australia, he still kept text messages and emails every day.

However, a week ago, Xia Lin was suddenly born again.

He was completely cold to Song Yan. He no longer tied his fate to Song Yan. He decided to choose a different path of life.

Therefore, in the next few days, he no longer keen on texting Song Yan, no longer took Song Yan's phone calls with him. He didn't even want to say a word to Song Yanduo.

"Hello? Hello? Xia Lin, are you listening?"

The thought was dragged back by Song Yan. Xia Lin took a deep breath and said, "Song Yan, I may not have much time to play with you in the future."

"What do you mean?"

"I decided to apply for the medical school of B University. I checked that the admission score of that major was very high, so for the next six months, I will spend all my time reviewing my homework."

Song Yan was stunned for a moment and laughed and said, "Xia Lin, your brain is flooded. What kind of medicine do you want to learn? Don't you know that it's very annoying to study medicine? I heard that it will take five years to graduate from the undergraduate degree!"

"No, it's seven years."

"What?"

"I plan to strive for a master's degree."

Song Yan was silent for a moment, and finally couldn't help scolding: "Wow Xia Lin, can't you think about running to medical school to be abused? You boy wait! When I come back from the airport, I will enlighten you..."

"You don't have to come."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm going out in half an hour."

"Where to?"

"There is a relatively well-known college entrance examination cram school in A city. I plan to go there for a few days before the start of school, and my brother will send me there in a moment."

"I'll strangle it, Xia Lin. Is it necessary for you to go to a cram school and be so angry? I just came back from Australia, and you didn't even meet me.

"Its gone. If you feel bored, just play with someone else." Xia Lin said and hung up the phone.

Note: Xiao Shou has turned on the rebirth mode, such a baddie.