April Fool's Day

This room in Xialin has a good view and sufficient light. As soon as you enter the door, you can catch the afterglow of the sunset. It is very warm and suitable for living in winter.

Song Yan took the lead in occupying the bed by the window, lay down on his back in a large shape, and gave a comfortable sigh: "I'm really tired."

"Get out if you're tired." Xia Lin didn't want him to get out of here all the time though.

Song Yan lay still in bed, just tilted his head and looked at Xia Lin with an aggrieved face: "Xia Lin, do not you love me?"

"..." Xia Lin was silent, but he knew that Song Yan absolutely didn't mean that, so he looked back with a blank face, "When did I love you?"

"I clearly remember that when you were in junior high school, you took my hand and said that you liked me. You wanted to stay apart of me for life or something..."

Xia Lin's heartbeat missed half of the beat one by one. It was the first time he had the courage to confess to Song Yan. As a result, Song Yan's heartless person was completely regarded as a joke.

In the years when he and Song Yan were inseparable in his last life, Song Yan never mentioned this incident to him again. He thought that Song Yan had long forgotten this matter. Unexpectedly, Song Yan remembered this life.

Seeing Xia Lin suddenly silent, Song Yan held up his upper body and looked at him unbelievably: "Xia Lin, you even forgot what you said yourself?"

Xia Lin then followed the steps: "Who remembers what he said in junior high school. Are you sure I said it, not another girl in the class?"

"How can I remember wrongly?" Song Yan raised his voice, "At that time, your face was flushed, it was so cute! If it hadn't been for April Fool's Day, I might have really been fooled by you.

Xia Lin was taken aback, it was April Fool's Day? No wonder Song Yan laughed after hearing it, saying "Xia Lin, you really lied to ghosts." It turned out that it was April Fool's Day!

Xia Lin felt black in front of him. He only hated that he had confessed at that time and did not choose a good day. He deserved to be regarded as a donkey's liver and lungs.

Seeing that Xia Lin did not speak, Song Yan thought he was not interested in this topic, so he got up and squatted down beside the box of specialties. As he opened the box, he muttered: "I have no conscience, but I still bought one thing to make you happy, but you don't want to see me so much..."

Xia Lin's ears were soft, and finally he couldn't pull down his face and embarrassed him again and again. He asked in a low voice, "What did you buy?"

In fact, in my impression, Song Yan also brought him Australian specialties in his previous life, but at that time, Xia Lin only saw Song Yan. The return of others was the greatest joy. How can I remember what Song Yan brought back?

Song Yan saw that he was finally interested in special products, so he excitedly took out everything in the box, including food, use, and play.

Some can actually be bought in China, but not so much.

Xia Linxing was playing with an exotic pendant, and suddenly aimed at a small box with familiar packaging in the corner of the box.

"This is..." He subconsciously took out the box and looked carefully.

Unexpectedly, Song Yan seemed to be electrocuted, grabbing the box and said incoherently, "This is not- I stuffed it wrong."

Xia Lin's face turned black: "Avoid. Pregnancy. Condom?"

This thing is not strange to Xia Lin, who is 28 years old, but it seems a little weird if it appears in Song Yan's box, who is under 18 years old.

Song Yan rarely blushed: "I swear, I haven't used this thing yet. Look, the packaging bag hasn't been opened, it's not what you think!"

He remembers that Song Yan was indeed a very pure straight man in his previous life before he met his true love Yu Luotong. At most, he watched the film and talked about himself. He didn't even hold the girl's hand, let alone date.

Xia Lin asked, "Then what did you buy these for?"

Song Yan hesitated: "I just..i'm curious about what it looks like..."

"Where are you lying to ghosts? Haven't you seen what they looks like in countless movies?"

Song Yan blushed and hesitated for a long time before telling the truth: "I will be 18 years old in one month."

"So what?"

I want to ... give myself an unforgettable entering adulthood gift."

Xia Lin took a moment and suddenly wanted to laugh: "What you said about the bar mitzvah is to find someone to make a place for himself?"

Song Yan blushed even a little more angry: "Xia Lin, what are you laughing at? In a few months, you will also grow up. Don't tell me that you don't have any similar ideas!"

"I really don't have that idea." The smile on Xia Lin's face gradually faded.

He only wanted to give Song Yan his first time in his previous life, and he did, but unfortunately, Song Yan's first time was not him.
(note: awh..it just got sad fast..)

That person may be Yu Luotong, or someone else. Xia Lin did not pursue him and never wanted to know.

As for this life, he didn't even want Song Yan to take his "first time".

He has long passed the middle age of fantasy about that kind of thing. If he can smoothly pull his life trajectory out of the quagmire of Song Yan's bay, he will follow his feelings and so on. Even if he is single for a lifetime, it doesn't matter.

(note: a 28 year old stuck in a 17 year old body must suck 😩✋🏻)