It's Settled

In the next few days, the frequency of Song Yan's phone call to harass Xia Lin decreased significantly. Xia Linchai spent most of the time holding his mobile phone and looking at Yu Luotong's blurred photo in a daze.

Xia Lin finally ended his hard tutoring career on the eve of the start of school and returned to City B with Zhou Shuo.

On the morning of the first day of school, Song Yan rode his windy mountain bike to Xia Lin's door as usual and shouted Xia Lin's name.

After a while, the housekeeper of the Xia family came out and said to him, "Our second young master and Zhou Shuo had left the house half an hour ago. Didn't he tell you?"

Song Yanyi: "When did he tell me?"

As he spoke, he took out his mobile phone and took a look. There was indeed a text message lying quietly in the mailbox.

"...He really just left me a text message. I'm so busy when I get up in the morning. How can I have time to read text messages?"

Song Yan left cursedly.

When he arrived at the classroom, it was only a few minutes before the morning class. At this time, Xia Lin was already sitting in his position, bowing his head and writing English words seriously.

Song Yan breathed, went to him, slammed his schoolbag on his desk: "What do you mean by this, Xia Lin?"

The movement was so big that the students around him were scared.

Because these two are the famous inseparable iron buddies in the class, their relationship is as good as glue, and they have never turned over. Therefore, Song Yan's roared voice successfully calmed down the original noisy classroom in an instant. Everyone is guessing that what had happened, which forced Song Yan to confront Xia Lin in public.

Zhou Shuo's seat is next to Xia Lin, only one way in the middle. From the moment he saw Song Yan rushing in angrily, he had a hunch that something was not good. When he saw Song Yan drop his schoolbag, he jumped up and was ready to fight in case the two of them did.

However, the expected armed conflict did not occur, because Xia Lin was very calm, or he was already psychologically prepared to bear Song Yan's anger.

After slowly writing the last English letter, he looked up at Song Yan: "What do you mean?"

"Don't pretend to be stupid. Why did you not wait for me this morning?"

"I had to write 50 English words by default before the morning reading class started." Xia Lin said and showed Song Yan his densely written word book. "If I waited for you, I won't have time to complete the task or did you want me to pull you out of the warm bed half an hour in advance just to let you go to school with me?"

"Uh..." Song Yan suddenly felt a little guilty. In this winter, asking him to get up half an hour early was almost like killing him.

"Then don't just send me a text message. If you encounter such a thing in the future, you have to call me in advance."

"No need," Xia Lintan said indifferently. "In the future, I will go out half an hour early to school every day and you can't get up early so let's go out at our own time. There is no need to force you or myself to come to school together."

Song Yan didn't say anything, but stared at Xia Lin with a pair of eyes, and then jumped out a sentence: "Xia Lin, do you have to do this?"

"What kind?"

"You know it yourself! Since I came back from Australia, you have become yin and yang strange. If you have any dissatisfaction with me, just say it!"

Xia Lin was silent for a moment, looked up at Song Yan calmly, "I remember you said that no matter what I do, you will support me, right?"

Of course, Song Yan remembers this sentence, but he always feels that something is wrong.

Xia Lin continued, "In fact, I don't need you to do anything for me. After all, taking the college entrance examination is my own business, and you cannot help me. However, I hope you don't disturb my life and rest for this purpose and not affect my learning progress."

Speaking of this, the meaning of alienation from each other has been expressed very clearly. Xia Lin took a deep breath and was ready for Song Yan and his slash.

Song Yan's chest fluctuated for a moment, and suddenly he slapped the table hard: "You said earlier, it's just half an hour early. It doesn't make sense that you can't do it. It's settled. Starting from tomorrow, I will also go out half an hour early. You can't wait for me!"

Xia Lin was a little dumbfounded. When did they make a deal?

He didn't believe that Song Yan could not hear his inference, but Song Yan always pretended to be confused and insisted on going against his will. For a moment, he really couldn't think of any effective countermeasures.