Feedback

Song Yan left without saying a word, looking very grumpy and angry.

But Xia Lin actually can't understand why he was angry?

After Song Yan left, Zhou Shuo just entered the ward and watched Xia Lin stop talking.

Xia Lin knew that Zhou Shuo heard his conversation with Song Yan outside, but he was not worried.

In the last life, Xia Lin was very relieved about Zhou Shuo. This man's character is a little stuffy, but it doesn't mean that he doesn't understand. It's just that he is guarding his duty as a bodyguard and he will never say more words than he should say.

In the last life, Zhou Shuo found out that he was gay. It seemed that after Song Yan confessed to Yu Luotong, Xia Lin hid in the bedroom alone and cried sadly. At that time, he was only accompanied by Zhou Shuo. He seemed to know everything, but only silently handed Xia Lin tissues.

Xia Lin has always felt a little ashamed of Zhou Shuo. Zhou Shuo followed him for more than 20 years. Even in the difficult period when he left Xia's house and was cut off all his economic resources, Zhou Shuo was still secretly protecting him and even subsidizing him.

But at that time, he only thought about Song Yan in his heart. He didn't care about what others did with him and he didn't care about anything, including Zhou Shuo, Xia Liang, and his grandmother who loved him most.

Relived for a lifetime, when he opened his eyes from the mud of emotions and redefine his life, he found how narrow and selfish he lived.

Song Yan failed him and he failed all the people around him who loved him.

He knew that Zhou Shuo would still unconditionally tolerate him and protect him in this life, but he did not want to be as confused as the previous life. He should give back Zhou Shuo the most basic respect.

"Please don't tell my brother about this matter." Xia Lin looked at Zhou Shuo and sincerely asked him, "I know you are worried about me, but I have my idea. When the time comes, I will tell my brother myself."

Zhou Shuo nodded and was obviously relieved.

He went to the bedside, took the fast food bag that Xia Lin still held in his hand, opened it and looked at him, and asked him, "Black rice porridge, do you want to eat?"

Xia Lin looked at the bowl of black rice porridge that was well sealed and was still very warm. He imagined the appearance of Song Yan helping him buy porridge. He was in a ecstasit, shaking his head and said, "Forget it, don't eat it."

After that, until Xia Lin was discharged from the hospital, Song Yan did not appear again.

After Xia Lin returned to school, the atmosphere between several people became very strange.

Song Yan's seat is right behind Xia Lin. In the past, he often kicked his stool to chat with him, but now he is quiet like a ball of air. Every day, he is either in a daze or asleep. He did get caught and trained several times by the teacher. He always bows his head and keeps silent. He doesn't know who he is competing with.

And his attitude towards Yu Luotong has also become very strange. Every time Yu Luotong comes to Xia Lin, Song Yan shows a grumpy appearance, knocking on the tableboard and feet from time to time, creating some noise, but never saying a word.

Yu Luotong was very grievant. After being shaken by Song Yan again, he secretly asked Xia Lin, "Is Song Yan homophobic? Why does he look like that every time he sees me?"

Xia Lin is also confused about this problem. A homosexual who could bend himself in his last life makes no sense to turn 180 degrees into a homophobic in this life, right?

Then he thought that since the bar incident, Yu Luotong's attitude towards himself suddenly became very attentive, giving people the illusion that he was pursuing himself.

Will Song Yan have a resentment because of this, and think he stole his spotlight and his sweetheart?

The drama of ex-lover turning into a rival for no reason is too dog blood. Xia Linguang felt cold and straight when he thought about it.

However, in the recent period, Yu Luotong's attitude towards himself is indeed somewhat suspicious. He did not want that, his sinful relationship with Song Yan has not been broken yet, and he will get into trouble with Yu Luotong, an unexpected gorgeous peach blossom.

As an adult, Xia Lin felt that it was necessary to cut off the mess quickly and kill the emotions that should not have germinated in the cradle in time, so as not to let Yu Luotong sink deeper and deeper, which is of no good for both sides.