Heroes Save Beauty

Song Yan also realized that he was too straightforward. He was scratching his ears and cheeks to remedy something. Yu Luotong smiled calmly again: "Since you saw it, I have nothing to hide."

"Yes, this is one of the contents of my work. Guests who come here prefer boys who look better. Our store manager said that I look okay and being a waiter, I will be more popular with customers. If there are guests tampering or something, as long as it's not too much, we will endure it and pass. If the liquor sells well and the store manager will give more commission. I thought, isn't it just that someone touching a few times and there is no lack of consent so I'm used to it if I put up with it."

Song Yan heard that he himself said that even if he was uncomfortable, he would through it.

Xia Lin frowned and didn't say anything. If Yu Luotong really thought so, how could he make such a scene with the guests in the previous life? What the hell happened?

Before he finished the idea, he saw another waiter come over and pat Yu Luotong on the shoulder and said something in his ear.

Yu Luotong's face changed and said to them, "I'm sorry, I still have guests to entertain. I'll be leaving first!" With that, he followed the waiter and left in a hurry.

Song Yan has been in his stomach for a long time. When Yu Luotong left, he whispered to Xia Lin: "Although I have money to work here quickly, I always feel unsteady. Xia Lin, why don't we get together to see if we can find someone to help and introduce Yu Luotong to a job that is fast and easy to get money?"

Xia Lin frowned and did not listen to Song Yan carefully, or to be precise, his attention had been on Yu Luotong's left back.

He feels like something is wrong just by looking at Yu Luotong's panicked look just now, I'm afraid something will happen.

Xia Lin's intuition was correct. Shortly after Yu Luotong left, he heard a sudden beep from the crowd, mixed with the sound of broken glass bottles.

Song Yan had not yet realized what was going on. Xia Lin had stood up and rushed over.

The scene of the incident was on the edge of the dance floor. A drunk man in black clenched Yu Luotong's wrist tightly in one hand, held a half-knocking bottle in the other, pointed to Yu Luotong's cheek with a jagged and sharp glass gap, and threatened indiscribably: "If you don't agree, I'll shave your face!"

Yu Luotong was so scared that his face turned pale that he could not speak with his lips.

This man is an old customer of this store. He used to bring his friends to relax. Every time he came, Yu Luotong entertained him. The relationship between the two was quite good. Unexpectedly, in recent days, he suddenly suffered a great change, lost his job inexplicably and his boyfriend ran away with others. He lingered in the bar all day, drinking crazily, which made himself insane. Often, he transferred his ex-boyfriend's obsession to Yu Luotong and Yu Luotong denying on going back with him.

After several times, Yu Luotong saw that he could hide. Unexpectedly, the man broke the jar and forced him to comply in full view of the public with his drinking power.

Seeing that Yu Luotong refused to agree for a long time, the man's face became more and more gloomy. The glass gap was handed forward again, and said in a hoarse voice, "Are you going back with me?"!

The riots have attracted the security guards in the store, but in the face of this out-of-control situation, everyone did not dare to act rashly for a while.

At this time, Zhou Shuo had followed Xia Lin into the crowd and Song Yan, who knew it later, also wanted to follow him, but the more onlookers they saw, the more they blocked him outside so that he could not see what was going on inside at all...

Xia Lin analyzed the situation and slightly turned to Zhou Shuo, "I'll draw his attention away. You go around his back and suppress him when he is distracted."

Zhou Shuo thought for a moment and nodded.

So Xia Lin pushed through the crowd and said, "He is my man. If you want to take him away, you have to ask me first!"