Ornaments

Song Yan's furious anger attracted the students around him to look sideways.

Xia Lin didn't expect Song Yan's reaction to be so big. After a while, he barely found a pretext: "You are too noisy. This is the place for class."

Song Yan narrowed his eyes incredulously and looked at Xia Lin from head toe: "Xia Lin, do you really want to take the Laoshizi Medical College?"

Xia Lin looked at him seriously: "Am I kidding?"

Song Yan smiled and put one hand on his shoulder: "That's good, you want to be a top student, I support you. You are going to attend a cram school here, and I will accompany you!" I have a very righteous expression of asking for likes.

"Well, I took it," Xia Lin clapped his hand. "But I'm here to learn. I'm just a waste of time with you here."

"How can it be a waste of time? I came to City A so I just took this opportunity to play more.

What else did Xia Lin want to say? At this time, Zhou Shuo came back with two bottles of iced coffee, one for Song Yan and the other for Xia Lin.

Song Yan likes to drink this kind of coffee most. He then unscrew the lid and poured it up. He said, "Sool!"

Xia Lin did not pick it up, but just took a faint look and said to Zhou Shuo, "Buy me orange juice in the future."

Zhou Shuo had a moment.

Song Yan turned his head and looked at him: "Isn't that your favorite iced coffee?"

"You like to drink it so I just followed your taste."

"Then why didn't you say it before?"

"..." I used to be stupid.

Song Yan did not take this matter seriously. He put one hand on Xia Lin's shoulder and the other hand on Zhou Shuo's shoulder: "Go, let's go back to the hotel."

Xia Lin still refused to compromise: "Song Yan, I'm serious, you go back."

"How can I get back?" Song Yan looked innocent. "The driver has been sent away by me."

"..." Xia Lin was speechless for a while.

Song Yan suddenly patted his head: "I almost forgot that I sent that box of specialty products to the front desk of the hotel before, and said I would pick them up in an hour. Those things are very expensive. If they throw them away, it will be bad. Go!

Xia Lin thought about when young master Song loved money so much. He was unwilling to be pushed for a few steps by him and asked, "Which hotel did you deposit it in?"

"Which more can I go to? The one you live in."

Xia Lin was speechless. Song Yan must have run to his brother to ask. In the future, we should also remind Xia Liang that he should not reveal his whereabouts to Song Yan casually.

When the three of them returned to the hotel, Song Yan asked, "How many rooms did you open?"

"Double standard between time." Xia Lin and Zhou Shuo have grown up together, and they usually get along more like brothers than servants.

"Oly, I'll open another one."

Song Yan opened another room with his ID card. He originally wanted a room next door, but the next room had been booked for a long time. He had no choice but to book a single room on the lower floor.

Then, while instructing the customer service to help move the box of specialty products to the room in Xialin, he threw the new room card to Zhou Shuo: "I'll change it with you."

"Ah?" Zhou Shuo took the room card and looked at a loss.

Xia Lin took the lead in reacting and quickly refused: "Zhou Shuo is my bodyguard. What are you doing with him?"

Song Yan looked at Xia Lin with a smile: "In the next few days, I'll be your personal bodyguard!"

The word "fits-fitting" makes Xia Lin look like goose bumps.

"Get out." Xia Lin couldn't help swearing, "Do you have that qualification? Zhou Shuo's fist and foot skills are much better than yours."

Song Yan pretended to be surprised: "So your personal bodyguard still needs fists and feet? I thought it was just an ornament.

"..." Xia Lin was speechless. Zhou Shuo followed him in recent years, except pretending, it really didn't come to any use.

Song Yan didn't wait for Xia Lin to find any reason to refuse. He raised his arm and put it around him and forced him to follow him into the elevator. He still said, "Go back to the house, I just went to Australia." When he came back, he was abandoned by my iron buddy. Am I unfair? "Let's catch up with the past when we go back to the house."

Xia Lin's head is not as strong as Song Yangao, and his strength is not as strong as him. For a while, he could not get rid of the brute force of the other party, so he could only turn his face and wink at Zhou Shuo.

However, Zhou Shuo would be wrong and took Song Yan's room card and pitifully entered another elevator.

"..." Xia Lin is simply crying without tears. This bodyguard is really a decoration!