Complaints

Song Yan stared at Xia Lin until he drank the last sip, and his mood gradually rose high. He put one hand on Xia Lin's shoulder and cheered loudly, "OK! Enough brothers, enough men, I will accompany you!"

After that, I drank a can myself.

Xia Lin suddenly felt a little dizzy.

In the last life, in order to be with Song Yan, he didn't take any money from his home. He was struggling in a small company. He often drank and socialized with customers in order to fight for some small projects. He was forced to hone his good drinking volume and drank a whole can of beer at one go, which was nothing for him.

But he forgot that ten years ago, the body was not deep in the world and had not experienced much alcohol baptism. It may be no problem to drink slowly. If you pour it down suddenly, it will still be a little superior.

Realizing this, he quickly held down Song Yan's hand and said, "Don't drink."

He was afraid that if he could not bear it again, let alone send Song Yan back safely.

But Song Yan didn't listen to him at all. He held Xia Lin's arm with his backhand and said inarticulately, "Xia Lin, I've been so succumbed to death during this period... You know, I've never been so bent!"

"You said you want to be a top student, OK, I have no objection, I raise my hands to support; you said you want to listen to the lecture carefully and review quietly, and I don't want to be disturbed. I would rather sleep in a daze than talk to you easily; I said that you don't like Yu Luotong, and I will never mention him in front of you since then. I have done this. What else do you think of me? I regard you as my brother, and I regard you as air.

"Today is my 18th birthday. You can even forget such an important day. Do you...do you have a heart? We grew up together and clearly agreed to be good brothers for life, but did you take me in mind and really regard me as a brother?

Song Yan said that in the end, he couldn't help swallowing it.

Xia Lin heard the corners of his eyes and Song Yan's depression, of course he knew; but how did Song Yan know the pain in his heart?

Song Yan said that he was regarded as his brother, but the last thing he wanted was to be a brother with Song Yan.

In his last life, while keeping the secret of him being in love with Song Yan, he also forced him to laugh when he found true love for his good brother.

It was not until Yu Luotong left fraudulently. Song Yan was depressed and borrowed wine day and night to dissipate his worries. He carefully threw himself into his arms and slowly let Song Yan focus his eyes on himself.

He still remembers that the night when he first had sex with Song Yan after getting drunk, although Song Yan did not say anything, he suddenly realized with pity and disdained expression with "It turns out that my brother looked at me with this look".

This kind of pity and disdain almost hurt Xia Lin's skin, but he is still willing to be humble and sink into it.

At that time, he thought that anyway, it had been like this in his life. Self-esteem and self-love and so on had long been meaningless. As long as he could stay with Song Yan, it didn't matter how he looked at it.

But does he really care? Facts have proved that people's requests for love are endless.

He wants to get his heart, wants all of him, and even his life.

But he is too naive. From the first time he slept with him, Song Yan only regarded him as Yu Luotong's spare tire. No matter how wholehearted and heartfelt he was, as long as Yu Luotong came back, he was immediately beaten back to his original form.

Song Yan had never put his heart here and how can he talk about life? After all, he is cheating himself and others.