Double Critical Strike

Things... seems to be gradually out of control and moving in an unpredictable direction. Xia Lin thought with a headache.

In the last life, Song Yan gradually realized his curved attributes after knowing Yu Luotong for a month. After some psychological entanglement, he ran to confess to Yu Luotong like a hero.

Xia Lin also clearly remembers that day was Song Yan's birthday. He originally carefully prepared a birthday gift for Song Yan, but Song Yan did not want anything. He just begged Xia Lin to make an appointment with Yu Luotong. He would express his love to Yu Luotong on that dark and windy night.

Although the confession went on in a hurry, the ending was very satisfactory.

Yu Luotong has always been gay. Before that, Song Yan was punished by the school for him. He had already made a secret promise to Song Yanfang. Later, Song Yan's confession only broke the layer of window paper between the two.

However, in this life, before Song Yan could find his bending attributes, he accidentally learned the fact that his two friends were gay, which was simply a double critical blow to him.

Now he threw out all the fast food bags in shock, looking straight at Xia Lin and Yu Luotong as if he were still trying to digest what he had just heard.

As soon as Yu Luotong saw Song Yan, his face immediately changed. He was not sure whether Song Yan knew Xia Lin was bent, but now it seems that he had messed up something.

"Xia Lin..." He trembled his voice to explain, but Xia Lin just waved his hand to Yu Luotong calmly: "Go back first, isn't there still class in school today?"

When Yu Luotong saw that he was not angry, he was sure and whispered, "Then have a good rest, I'll come to see you again.

After saying that, he went to the door, looked at Song Yan, moved his mouth, but said nothing and quickly left.

Zhou Shuo did not pay attention to the dialogue between the two in the room before. Seeing Song Yanhao throwing the fast food bag out, he also helped him pick it up inexplicably.

Only then did Song Yan slowly recover. He looked at Yu Luotong's far back, looked at Xia Lin, scolded "shuffled", and then went into the room and sat down by the Xia Clinic.

The two were silent for a moment and Song Yan remembered what he was doing here and handed the fast food bag in his hand to Xia Lin: "Here, the black rice you want."

"Thank you." Xia Lin took it, but he didn't open it. He felt that Song Yan had something to say.

Sure enough, Song Yan hesitated for a moment and said, "What he just said. Is it true?"

"Which do you mean?"

"Which one else? He said you were like him. What's the big inside? Is it true?

Xia Lin lowered his eyes and did not speak.

Song Yan was anxious: "You speak!"

Xia Linfu looked up at him again: "If it's true, are you happy?"

"Happy-?" Song Yan raised his tone incrediblely.

"Don't you think Yu Luotong is very beautiful and you also say that if he is a girl, you wanted to pursue him." Xia Lin spread out his hands and showed a near-bleak smile. "Now you know that although he cannot become a girl, he likes boys which means you still have a chance."

Song Yan was a moment, suddenly stood up and shouted at him, "Am I asking him?" I'm asking you!"

Xia Lin was also gay, he looked up at Song Yan and said word by word, "Yes, I am."