The Turn Of Fate

When he opened his eyes again, the ripples in Xia Lin's heart had gradually calmed down until the ancient well had no waves.

Song Yan thought he didn't hear himself, so he hit him with his arm: "I am asking you, what were you whispering to Zhou Shuo secretly outside?"

Xia Lin took a light look at him: "I'm talking to my bodyguard. Do I need to report to you?"

Song Yanjie made a solid smutter.

Then he threw his clothes on the bed angrily: "Xia Lin, did you take the gunpowder or something? You were obviously not like this before. Are you having fun with me all the time now?"

Xia Lin was silent and did not intend to comfort him again.

Song Yan added, "My father bought me two tickets for the ET concert. I originally wanted us to go together. I have to think about your attitude."

ET is a rock band that Song Yan likes very much. Xia Lin used to play with Song Yan every day, and naturally listened to many of their songs.

Song Yan thought that Xia Lin was also a fan of the band like himself, but in fact, Xia Lin didn't like to listen to rock and roll very much. When the drums were dense, he even felt a little headache.

Now Song Yan took tickets for ET concerts to blackmail him, which seemed a little funny.

"The concert is the night after tomorrow," Xia Lindao. "I have to attend cram school here during the day. It's not convenient to go back to City B at night. Please invite other students to go! I won't go.

"You one-" Song Yan didn't expect Xia Lin to refuse so freely, so angry that he couldn't speak.

Xia Lin didn't want to quarrel with him meaninglessly. He stroked his forehead and said, "Song Yan, I'm not going to fight against you, but I really don't have much time. My current academic performance is still a long way short of the admission score line of medical school. I have to race against time."

Song Yanding looked at him for a long time and suddenly asked, "Xia Lin, are you determined to take the road of school bully, right?"

Xia Lin did not answer, and always felt that Song Yan's focus was a little biased. He didn't take the medical school entrance examination for the sake of being a top student, but Song Yan just didn't understand.

But soon Song Yan nodded to himself: "Ok, you want to be a top student. I support you. I said, we are iron buddies. Of course I will support your decision. And think about it carefully, there is a school bully, who feels very awesome, haha."

Xia Lin really convinced his strange brain circuit.

Although he said "support", Song Yan still couldn't sleep in bed tossing and turning this night, and every time he turned over, he made a big noise.

Xia Lin always slept shallowly. At this moment, he was so noisy that he couldn't sleep at all. He couldn't help roaring in a low voice: "Song Yan, can you stop turning over?"

"But I can't sleep." Song Yan's voice seemed a little wronged in the dark. "I feel empty. I've been looking forward to the ET concert for a long time. I planned to go with you early in the morning because the only one I know is you who like ET as much as I do. If you don't go, who else can I find? Am I going alone? It is going to be boring.

Xia Lin was silent for a long time and said in a low voice, "After you go, you won't feel lonely."

"What are you talking about?" Song Yan didn't hear clearly.

"Nothing." Xia Lin turned over and closed his eyes.

In their previous life, Xia Lin and Song Yan met Yu Luotong, who was sitting next door at the ET concert, and since then, they have begun the three people who have been entangled for many years.

In this life, he can't stop the fateful encounter between the two people, but at least change his life trajectory.

Non-intervention and non-incorporation are his basic attitude towards Song Yan and Yu Luotong's relationship in this life.

And he knew that after this concert, Song Yan would not stick to him as he is now because his position in Song Yan's heart will be replaced with Yu Luotong.