Bid

Xia Lin was still trapped in the love war of  his previous life, but Song Yan had drunk to new heights. After a while, he climbed up the stone pier to sing in the wind and then squatted at Xia's feet and pulled his trousers legs and said pitifully, "Xia Lin, don't ignore me..."

Xia Lin felt that if he would continue tossing like this, I'm afraid it would be endless, so he raised his voice and said, "Zhou Shuo, come here quickly."

Zhou Shuo quickly ran over when he received the order, helped Xia Lin stand up Song Yan, and asked, "Second Young Master, what should I do?"

"What else can I do? Take him home." Xia Lin said while carrying Song Yan out, "Wuck, dead."

Song Yan laid on Xia Lin's shoulders like a pile of mud and still muttered something vaguely in his mouth.

Xia Lin couldn't hear what he said clearly and did not intend to listen. Song Yan said it several times but couldn't get a response. Suddenly, he was angry. He pulled Xia Lin's head closer with one hand and kissed him heavily on half of his cheek.

Xia Lin was raided this time and it was a little bit errave. He remembered that Song Yan's life should have not turned so fast. How could he kiss him?

Song Yan took the opportunity to press Xia Lin to the cement wall aside, suppressed the other party's hands and feet with the weight of the whole person and at the same time, he picked up his face with both hands and nibbled at his face disorderly.

This wave of operations is too sharp, making Zhou Shuo sluggish on the spot.

Xia Lin felt a strong smell of wine coming to his face and his sticky saliva covered his face and sealed his mouth and nose, making him almost out of breath.

He turned his face hard, opened his mouth and breathed, and then felt that Song Yan had put his tongue in.

"What a fuck..." Xia Lin cursed the hearts of his ancestors for 18 generations.

He began to struggle with all his strength, struggling and roaring: "Zhou Shuo, you are addicted to making decorations, don't you think you should pull him away from me?"

"Ah? Oh oh." Zhou Shuo unconsciously came back and ran up to remove Song Yan from Xia Lin.

Xia Lin wiped his face with his sleeves awkwardly and found that his mouth had been broken by the guy.

Before he could think about what expression to face Song Yan's sudden kiss, he saw Song Yan laugh proudly with his hands akimbo: "Well, Xia Lin, I can also kiss a man. What's so great about homosexuality? Isn't it just about fucking men? So can I!"

Xia Lin instantly had the kind of rush to throw him on the ground and step on his feet.

"Yes! You can!" Xia Lin roared to him, "Do you really think homosexuality is a family? If you have the ability to take off your trousers and let me go!"

"Second Young Master," Zhou Shuo was a little scared. He had never seen such a tough side of Xia Lin since he was a child. He subconsciously tightened for Song Yanju and quickly explained, "He just drank foolishly. I don't know what he is doing. He does not know what he is doing.."

In fact, Xia Lin didn't know that Song Yan was drunken, but after successfully evoke his own tragic memories of the past, Xia Lin suddenly wanted to waste him.

At this time, Song Yan was still afraid of dying. Xia Lin kicked him to the ground. He exhaled and said hatefully, "I really ran here to entertain you because I had a brain drain..."

Zhou Shuo looked at Song Yan, who was drunk, crying and laughing on the ground, and silently lit a wax on him.

Xia Lin said again, "Zhou Shuo, call Uncle Teng up and then you two will be responsible for sending him home. I don't care."

Zhou Shuo asked carefully, "What about you, second young master?"

"Me? Do not talk back to me & go home & review!"

Zhou Shuo thought for a moment and nodded. There was nothing wrong with this answer.