Call Failure

The man was almost subconscious and pulled Yu Luotong's left hand to his side.

A clear declaration of sovereignty

Yu Luotong was unconscious of the delicate atmosphere at present. He just happily greeted Song Yan to sit opposite them, and then turned his head to the man around him and said, "David, this is the Yange I told you, Song Yan."

He also said to Song Yan: "This is David, um... The one in my family.

David raised his eyebrows and smiled, stretched out his hand to Song, and said in some errungling Chinese, "Hello."

The previous conjecture was confirmed, and Song Yan's heart gradually cooled down.

He thought that if he tried hard to meet Luo Tong this time, they still had hope to get together, but he didn't expect to kill such a journey halfway.
(Note: die.)

Although he didn't want to shake hands with this man, Song Yan still tried to maintain his decent image. He shook hands with him briefly and asked, "Which country?"

"Chinese-American." Yu Luotong explained, "We met after I went to the United States. At first, I was not familiar with my life and my spoken English. He helped me a lot. When I came and went, we..."

Song Yan interrupted him: "A few days ago in C City, why were you the only one?"

"I had some quarrel with David before," Yu Luotong seemed a little embarrassed. "I ran back to China on impulse. David chased all the way to City C, and then... we made up."

At this, David touched Yu Luotong's head a little spoiled.

Yu Luotong said again, "By the way, Brother Yan, I heard that you are with Xia Lin. What about Xia Lin? Why don't you ask him to come out together?"

Song Yan did not expect Yu Luotong to mention Xia Lin in such a familiar tone. He said angrily without suspicion: "I broke up with him."

"Broke up?" Yu Luotong, some of which did not respond.

Song Yan was silent for a moment, and he couldn't care about David's side. He said bluntly, "Luo Tong, you should know my feelings for you best. At the beginning, he lied to me that you died in a foreign country, and even the corpse could not be found in the capital, which made me almost unable to live in pain, I really can't forgive him.

Yu Luotong looked at Song Yanyu and muttered, "Xia Linhe... didn't you tell you?

Song Yanyi: "Tell me what?"

Yu Luotong squeezed his lips and hesitated for a moment before saying, "In fact, at the beginning, I asked him to help me make a lie."

Song Yan stood up and stared at him: "What did you say?

Yu Luotong was shocked and shrank into David's arms. David immediately took Yu Luotong's shoulder and cast a warning look at Song Yan.

Song Yan also realized that he scared Yu Luotong, but his mind was in chaos at this moment. He stood still for a long time before he sat back slowly and held his forehead and asked, "What the hell is going on?"

Yu Luotong drank a sip of coffee with fear before slowly telling the reason: "Yange, I really liked you before. When you told me that you came out with my family for my sake, I was moved and scared."

"You are the only seedling of the Song family and the only heir of the Song family. How can your family leave you alone like this? So later, during your family's arrangement to go to England, your grandfather came to me.

Song Yan leaned forward: "What did they do to you?"

Yu Luotong closed his eyes: "Your grandfather just made me soberly realize how much disaster it would bring you if I insisted on being with you... I can't be so selfish, let alone make myself a burden on you."

Song Yan sighed helplessly: "Luo Tong, you are too simple and kind. He just scares you. If we really want to be together, he can't do anything about us. You see, how Xia Lin and I are now. Although we have paid some price and living conditions are not as good as before, we still live well.

Yu Luotong smiled bitterly: "How can I compare with Xia Lin? He has his family backing, and I have nothing."

Song Yan was silent. Yu Luotong was right. Xia Lin was stronger than Yu Luotong in all senses. Therefore, he dared to come out in front of the two families, but Luo Tong could only flee.

So, the illusion of death was dominated by my grandfather behind his back?"

Yu Luotong nodded: "Your grandfather said that with your character, you will not easily break up with me. Only when I die can you completely eliminate your thoughts."

Song Yan hung his head and fell into silence.

Yu Luotong said again, "I promised your grandfather that he would never appear in front of you again. But later I heard that you and Xia Lin were with him. Your grandfather did not make you difficult again. Presumably he had thought of it, so I sneaked back to China. Unexpectedly, I met you when I went to C City. At that time, because I happened to have a temper with David, I was not in the mood to tell you in detail. I didn't expect it was not good for me to make you quarrel with Xia Lin.

Song Yan grabbed his hair in a little distrouble and comforted him with his head down: "It's not your fault, it's just my bad temper..."

It suddenly occurred to him that he couldn't help slapping Xia Lin yesterday afternoon, and he shook his heart.

At that time, he couldn't remember what Xia Lin looked like. He only vaguely remembered that Xia Lin seemed to try to explain to him, but he did not have the patience to listen.

Thinking about it, his heart became more and more irritable. Once his annoyance against Xia Lin was lost, it turned into full of guilt all over his body.

He poured a big glass of beer suddenly, then stood up and said, "I'm sorry, I'll leave first."

He walked out of the bar quickly and was blown by the night wind. Suddenly, his mind was clearer.

He wandered in front of his car for a few steps, empty and did not know what to do.

In the past, the two of them stumbled and quarreled, both of whom Xia Linxian bowed his head.

But this time, it may be a little difficult to wait for Xia Lin to bow his head.

After hesitation for a long time, Song Yan summoned up the courage to send a WeChat message to Xia Lin: "Where are you?"

I waited for several minutes, but I didn't wait for Xia Lin's reply.

He finally couldn't stand it and dialed Xia Lin's phone number directly.

After two beeps, a cold reminder came from my ear - Sorry, the user you dialed has turned off the phone.