Bar Mitzvah

However, Xia Lin knew that Song Yan in his previous life had not been able to do what he wanted to do for himself.

Because just a month before his 18th birthday, he caught Yu Luotong off guard, a good straight man, and he bent himself.

Xia Lin wondered countless times whether it was luck or misfortune that God gave him a chance to be born again, let him return to the turning point of the fate of the three people and act as a spectator in other people's love again.

"Knock." At this time, someone knocked outside the door.

Xia Lin opened the door and came to Zhou Shuo.

I sent a room card to Master Song. Zhou Shuo handed over the original room card.

Before Xia Lin said anything, Song Yan had stood behind him and took over the room card and said, "Thank you."

It seems that Xia Lin is the outsider.

Zhou Shuo nodded to the two of them. Just as he turned around and wanted to leave, Xia Lin stopped him: "Wait a minute. I have something to tell you."

Zhou Shuo then stopped.

Song Yan in the door was curious to follow, but Xia Lin closed the door first.

Song Yan ate a closed door, touched his nose boringly, turned to the bathroom to take a shower.

Xia Lin took Zhou Shuo a few steps and made sure that Song Yan could not hear him before he said to Zhou Shuo: "In the future, don't listen to Song Yan's instructions casually."

Zhou Shuo blurted out and asked, "Why?"

Xia Lin looked at Zhou Shuo's young face. The boy was younger than him, and he was probably still in the stage of understanding many things.

He didn't know how to explain Zhou Shuo like this, but could only casually say, "There is no reason, I am your master. Of course you have to listen to me, and you can only listen to me. No one can send you without my permission, remember?

"Oh." Zhou Shuo answered in a daze, and then watched Xia Lin stop talking.

Xia Lin: "Say what you want."

"Young Master, have you quarreled with Master Song?

"No."

"But I feel that you are not as good to him as before." Zhou Shuo is quite stubborn.

"What," Xia Lin raised his eyebrows at him. "Are you fighting injustice for outsiders?"

"No, I just feel..." Zhou Shuo frowned distressed, as if looking for the right wording. "In the past, you and Master Song had a good relationship, so I think you both looked like my master. But recently, you don't seem to like Master Song so much, and you are not as happy as before.

Zhou Shuo is not good at words, but looking at Xia Lin's eyes is very worried.

Xia Lin trusted Zhou Shuo very much. He still relied on him in his life. After listening to his words, he touched his hair with some emotion: "Don't worry about me... I'm about to choose a brand-new path of life, and I believe I will be happy again."

Zhou Shuo looked at him and nodded as if he didn't understand.

After sending Zhou Shuo away, Xia Lin just entered the room and saw Song Yan naked. Walking out of the bathroom physically, he didn't even have a fig leaf on his body.

"What are you talking about, God is mysterious." Song Yan didn't treat him as an outsider at all. While wearing clothes, he was still angry about the matter that had been shut down before.

Although he is under 18 years old, Song Yan has radiated the charm beyond the reach of a boy of this age, and now he has a little less haze than ten years later, and his whole body is full of youthful vitality.

Xia Lin fell in love with such Song Yan in his heart.

But he quickly closed his eyes and didn't dare to look at it again.

He is afraid of being careless and ruined.

He repeatedly warned himself that since he had decided to part ways with Song Yan, he should not hesitate and not waver.

He even wished Song Yanneng and Yu Luotong an early success, while he and Song Yan were safe and never to see each other again.