Old Place

They drove to the unfinished building. Uncle Teng looked around and asked, "Second Young Master, are you sure you want to stop here?"

Originally intended to be used to build an office complex, the developer went bankrupt and ran away in the middle of the way, leaving a pile of messes and no one cleaned it up. The government temporarily could not spare its hands to replan, which was abandoned here for many years.

It's okay during the day. At night, there are no street lights around and the large building looks ghostly and scary.

"Just stop here." Xia Lin got out of the car and said, "Uncle Teng, please wait in the car for a while. Zhou Shuo, come with me.

With these words, he took Zhou Shuo to one of the office buildings.

The rooftop of the building is completely dark and you can't see your fingers.

Zhou Shuo took his mobile phone and whispered to Xia Lin, "Second Young Master, are you sure he is here? I didn't see anything.

Before he said anything, he heard a crisp "sneering" sound in the dark, which was the sound of beer cans being pulled open and pulled.

Xia Lin said to Zhou Shuo, "You wait for me at the entrance of this corridor." Then he went in the direction of the sound source.

Song Yan sat against a square stone pier. His position was just in front of the distant lamp shining on the landmark building in the center of the city. With the dim and distant light, Xia Lin found that he had bought a dozen beer, most of which had become empty cans, and 708 landed at his feet.

When Xia Lin looked at Song Yan, Song Yan was also looking up at him.

Because of the backlight, he could not see Xia Lin's face clearly for a while, but judged that Xia Lin himself should be correct according to the familiar outline of the other party.

"Are you coming?" Song Yan hiccupped and rickled to stand up, but failed. He sat back with his buttocks.

He looked up and said to Xia: "Xia Lin, I knew you would come. You still recognized me, don't you?"

Xia Lin looked at him and didn't say anything.

On this day of the last life, Song Yan had officially confessed to Yu Luotong. However, in this life, Song Yan ran alone to drink sultry wine in the desolate unfinished building, without mentioning Yu Luotong.

He doesn't know what stage Song Yan and Yu Luotong have developed, or because he has crossed the bar, causing Yu Luotong's good impression of Song Yan to transfer to himself. Song Yan's pursuit is fruitless, so he drinks like this to vent?

Thinking of this, Xia Lin's mood is complex and indescribable.

He finally let Song Yan taste the bitter fruit of unrequited love, and also saw Song Yan's distressed drunken appearance, but he did not have any happiness in his heart.

At the beginning of rebirth, he also thought of completely cutting off Song Yan and Yu Luotong's fate by focusing on his post-life predictive ability, and holding Song Yan tightly in his own hands.

But later he gave up this idea and used despicable means to tie Song Yan up. In addition to making himself a selfish and narrow poor man, he did nothing good for others and himself and would not make himself happy.

But now it seems that although he is subjectively not malicious, because of his active intervention, it still has a great impact on the emotional development trajectory of Song Yan and Yu Luotong.

Realizing this, he sighed gently, sat down beside Song Yan, picked up a can of beer on the ground, pulled the ring and looked at Song Yanxu, saying, "Happy 18th birthday, Song Yan."

Song Yan smiled and looked at him again. His smile gradually stained his eyebrows, and his eyes were shining like the stars shining in the night sky.

"If you really want to spend my birthday with me, just drink the can of beer in one go." Song Yandao.

"... Xia Linxin thought that this guy could hardly take an inch. Give him a little sunshine and he would be brilliant.

But for the sake of his birthday today, Xia Lin did not refuse, but raised his head and gushed it down.