Indisreptive Disaster

Yu Luotong stared widened and looked at it. Unexpectedly, Xia Lin was the first person to stand up for him.

The man in black turned his turbid red eyes and stared at Xia Lin and said, "The boy, how can he learn to raise his little face? Honestly, believe it or not, I'm sure a bottle of mine hit your head!"

When he said the last sentence, his attention had shifted from Yu Luotong to Xia Lin. His voice was hysterical and his emotions had completely out of control.

Zhou Shuo saw the timing and rushed forward, holding the man's arms from behind.

Unexpectedly, the man shook his wrists hard and threw half of the bottle at Xia Lin.

The gap of the wine bottle just rubbed Xia Lin's forehead and flew out. Xia Lin only felt numbness in the forehead and then bright red blood poured down, dyeing half of his face red.

"Xia Lin!" Song Yan finally pushed through the crowd, raised his eyes and saw Xia Lin's miserable appearance. He immediately pulled over his shoulder and shouted, "Who hurt you like this?"

Xia Lin couldn't open one eye because of the blood stain so he could only reluctantly open the other eye and said, "Song Yan, can you stop shaking so hard? I'm dizzy. I don't care who hurt me, take me to the hospital quickly."

In his last life, because Xia Lin was not present, the person who got hurt was not him so he did not know how the conflict between Yu Luotong and the man ended but looking at Song Yan's anger and lost in his mind, presumably Yu Luotong was forced by that man at that time.

Then the man was beaten to the hospital by Song Yan. If the Song family solved the matter in advance, it would probably not be unable to suppress it. However, after Song Yan hurt people, he felt guilty and did not dare to tell the truth to the family. He thought it would take a while for this scandal to go down. In the end, the matter poked into the school, which made the Song family so passive.

In this life, Xia Lin learned Song Yan's lesson. As soon as he was injured, Zhou Shuo notified Xia Liang and asked the Xia family to intervene in advance. In addition, the victim was the second young master of the Xia family, which made Xia Liang take the initiative from the beginning and it was easier to deal with the matter. However, in half a day, the culprit was forced. God swears to completely disappear from City B.

As for the school side, it is better to do it one by one. Xia Liang asked for leave from the head teacher, saying that Xia Linwan accidentally rolled down the stairs and smashed his forehead before self-study and was rushed to the hospital by his classmates for treatment.

As the son of Xia's parents and the successor of the inner determination, Xia Liang's words were still very weighty in front of the head teacher so even the punishment of skipping class with Song Yan, Yu Luotong and Zhou Shuo was all exempted.

Of course before dealing with these things, Xia Lin was inevitably taught a lesson by Xia Liang for a long time.

Because the cut was a little big, after Xia Lin was sent to the hospital, he sewed several stitches in the forehead and was forced by Xia Liang to stay in the hospital for follow-up observation.

Xia Lin slept for a while. When he woke up again, he saw Zhou Shuo hanging his head and pulling his shoulders, standing against the wall like a child who did something wrong, listening to Xia Liang's endless reprimands.

"Brother," he said feebly, " can you stop, this is none of Zhou Shuo's business."

Xia Liang turned his head and said, "If he fails to protect you, it is his negligence. Why is it none of his business?"

Then he went to the bedside and began to scold Xia Lin condescendingly: "I haven't told you anything yet. A while ago, I thought you had finally grown up and knew you had to study hard. As a result, on the first day of school, you followed Song Yan to the bar and fought with others? You are getting more and more "promising". Xia Lin deeply feels what it means to ignite a fire. He might as well continue to pretend to sleep.