Marry You

Seeing that he was silent, Xia Liang asked, "You and that Yu Luotong, what's the matter with you two? I heard that man said that you had "adopted" Yu Luotong. Is there such a thing?"

"How is it possible," Xia Lin couldn't laugh or cry. "He is my classmate. I heard that he worked there. I was curious to join in the fun for a moment, but I saw that he getting persuaded. I just said nonsense to save him. Brother, you can believe me."

Xia Liang actually felt a little absurd in his heart. He intuitively believed that his brother was not like that person. Now he heard his own denial, he was relieved.

But I can't help but say a few words: "In the future, such students will not come and go less and work in that place. At first glance, they are not serious children."

Xia Lin was silent. Xia Liang did not understand Yu Luotong's background. From an objective point of view, he would naturally not have a good impression.

But he doesn't intend to explain too much because in the adult world, some things which are more explained, the more troublesome they are.

At this time, a crack in the door was opened in the ward, revealing Song Yan's small half of his head.

Song Yan seemed to have been waiting outside for a long time. Hearing Xia Lin's voice, he quickly leaned into his head and looked at Xia Liang and asked pitifully, "Brother Liang, can I come in and see Xia Lin?"

Xia Liang must have not given Song Yan a good welcoming look. Seeing him ask like this, he didn't say yes or not so he pushed the door out with a straight face.

Song Yan seemed to be very afraid of Xia Liang. When Xia Liang went far away, he closed the door and ran to Xia Clinical. He asked anxiously, "Xia Lin, how are you doing? Does the wound still hurt?"

Xia Lin said, "It must hurt."

His tone is very light, but with his pale face and weak voice, he looks particularly pathetic to Song Yan.

Song Yan breathed sluggishly, and there was a trace of strangeness on the tip of his heart, but this strange feeling soon disappeared.

He leaned down with his bed. As he came, he looked carefully at the bandage wrapped around Xia Lin's forehead and sighed, "This forehead is already long enough. When the doctor sewed the needle, I looked straight at it on the side. Xia Lin, I said your face..it won't be disgraceful in the future?

Xia Lin said, "What's wrong with the broken appearance?"

Song Yan smiled and said, "Don't be afraid of a broken face. No one wants me to marry you."

Then both of them were stunned.

Song Yan answered this too naturally. Only when he said it realized what he said, and suddenly he was at a loss: "So what, I just said it casually!"

Xia Lin naturally knew that Song Yan was inadvertent, but the dialogue was too familiar. When the two were together in the last life, he once suffered a little wound on his face because of an accident. Song Yan smiled and comforted him that he said, "I married you with a broken face", and even the tone of speech was exactly the same.

Since his rebirth, he has been trying to get rid of the nightmares of his previous life, but somehow something will inadvertently stir his silent heartstrings.

Song Yan felt a little embarrassed and has nothing to say: "Xia Lin, are you hungry? Shall I buy you something?

Xia Lin did not embarrass him, but down the steps: "Well, buy me a bowl of black rice porridge."

"Good." Song Yan seemed to have obtained an amnesty and turned around and ran out.

At this time, Xia Lin found that Zhou Shuo was still standing by the wall like a transparent man, so he said to him, "Go and have a rest, don't pestle here. I want to be alone for a while."

Zhou Shuo then nodded and went to the outer lounge.