Volume One

Although the vision was a little clear, Xia Lin was still a little drowsy and weak. He lay in bed and squinted again.

In a faint way, he heard Zhou Shuo outside who seemed to be talking to someone with a low voice. The other party whispered, as if to begging for something, but Zhou Shuo just repeated: "No, no."

Xia Lin gradually woke up and asked, "Zhou Shuo, who is outside?"

Zhou Shuo went to the door and replied in a low voice, "Second Young Master, are you awake? Yu Luotong came and said he wanted to come in and see you. Shall I let him in?

He did not expect Yu Luotong to come to the hospital to see him. But think about it carefully, this life is the injury I suffered to save Yu Luotong. It is also humane to visit Yu Luotong in the hospital.

He struggled to support himself and said, "I'm awake. Let him in!"

Zhou Shuo quickly opened the door and walked in, helped Xia Lin shake his back and put a pillow behind him to make him sit more comfortable.

Yu Luotong followed in, put the fruit basket in his hand on the bedside table, and then looked at the bandages wrapped around Xia Lin's head, which seemed a little formal: "That... Xia Lin, are your injury better?"

"It's much better." Xia Lindao, "Sit down."

He knew that Yu Luotong would feel that he owed him an adult favor because of this incident. With his character, he was bound to think about how to repay his kindness in the future.

However, Xia Lin didn't want him to repay anything. His original intention was just to let Song Yan avoid disaster. Now that the goal has been achieved, he does not want to be involved in Song Yan's affairs, including his relationship with Yu Luotong.

But at this time, Yu Luotong came to see him, and there should be etiquette.

So Xia Lin winked at Zhou Shuo and Zhou Shuo quietly retreated.

Although Yu Luotong sat down in the chair beside the bed, he seemed a little overwhelmed.

He and Xia Lin did not have any common topic and the cold atmosphere emitted by Xia Lin from the inside out made him at a loss.

"Last night..." He thought about it, but he still did not have the courage to say, "I should really thank you. If you hadn't come forward with Zhou Shuo, I'm afraid..."

"That place, don't go again." Xia Lin interrupted him.

"Eh?" Yu Luotong looked up at him in surprise.

"In fact, Song Yan and I didn't quite agree with you going there to work, but you are determined and we can't say anything. But you saw things last night. Even if you are good at dealing with these guests, there are always some emergencies that you cannot handle alone. If this happens again, I can't guarantee that I will save you out of trouble in time.

Xia Lin said this from the bottom of his heart.

He is now twenty-eight years old psychologically and he is completely admonishing a simple-minded teenager from the perspective of an adult. This society is too complicated. Even if Yu Luotong's experience makes him psychologically much more mature than his peers, he is still a minor child in Xia Lin's eyes.

Yu Luotong naturally felt Xia Lin's kindness. He quietly looked at Xia Lin's half-folds and suddenly his eyes turned red. He swallowed and said, "I thought you would look down on me.

Xia Lin had some accidents and He understood why Yu Luotong would have such a reaction.

His tone became milder and he said, "I don't look down on you like Song Yan. Because Song Yan likes you, so I..." He suddenly paused and thought that Song Yan has not really sensed his feelings for Yu Luotong yet, so what he said would be inappropriate.

However, Yu Luotong did not seem to notice the meaning of the word "like" at all. He just said nervously: "Xia Lin, I think with what you have seen, you should know that i'm gay. You can find that bar so smoothly and you must be a person in this circle. I think..."

Before he finished, he heard a "slap" outside the door.

The two looked out of the door at the same time and saw Song Yan standing outside the door stunnedly, and the fast food bag in his hand suddenly fell to the ground.

(note: excuse me song, can you NOT.)