Hypothesis

Song Yan's seat is behind Xia Lin. If Song Yan wanted to talk to Xia Lin in class, as long as he kicked his stool with his toes, Xia Lin would lean back obediently.

But now, no matter how many times Song Yan kicked, Xia Lin can sit flat and can't beat and does not respond to Song Yan's call at all. Song Yan is so angry that he stares at Xia Lin throughout the class, as if to staring a hole in his back.

After the first class, the head teacher took a beautiful boy into the classroom and introduced to everyone that this is a student who has just transferred this semester. Because of the influence of some college entrance examination policies, he must return to the territory to participate in the college entrance examination.

Song Yan, sitting in the last row, did not pay much attention to the transfer student, but when the other party stood on the platform to introduce himself, he first took a moment, and then kicked Xia Lin's stool crazily: "Xia Lin, look, look, that's him, the boy I met on the day of the concert."

Xia Lin was so tossed that he turned around and roared at him: "Kick me again and ruined your feet!"

Song Yan didn't think he was at all. He waved to Yu Luotong, but he never succeeded in attracting the attention of the other party.

Because Yu Luotong was small, the head teacher arranged him at the first table closest to the podium, almost separated from Song Yan from the whole classroom.

So in the second lesson, Song Yan finally stopped harassing Xia Lin, but held his cheek in one hand and stared at Yu Luotong's back and was a fanatic.

After a long time of class, Song Yan ran to chat up Yu Luotong.

It's a little far away from Xia Lin. He can't hear what they are talking about, but he can basically guess that the content of the dialogue between the two should not be much different from what has happened in his life; Song Yan will ask Yu Luotong for his mobile phone number and review the unforgettable concert; and Yu Luotong will also complain to Song Yan about the performance. The concert ticket spent all his savings earned by working, and then he had to save money for a while.

Xia Lin thought enviously that Yu Luotong and Song Yan were really like-minded. Although there is a gap between rich and poor, they are equal in interests and hobbies. As long as they stand together, they can have endless topics. Unlike themselves, they must hide their true self and cater to Song Yan everywhere to encourage them. Force creates the illusion that two people are talking about everything.

It's funny that he couldn't see through such an illusion until his death in his previous life. He persisted on Song Yan, but blindly complained that Song Yan was heartless. Now when he thinks about it carefully, isn't he cheap?

Thinking of this, Xia Lin slowly covered his eyes.

Since his rebirth, he has constantly warned himself to stay away from Song Yan while subconsciously expecting him and such expectations, after seeing Song Yan's obsession with Yu Luotong at first sight, finally turned into a bubble.

He thought that it was time to put down his obsession. Although the process was long and painful, even like heartache, only by putting it down completely can he truly get a new life.

"Xia Lin!" Song Yan's excited voice came into his ears, pulling him back to reality from the meditation of self-redemption.

He looked up and saw that Song Yan had come to his seat at some time, and behind him was Yu Luotong with a curious face.

Song Yan seemed to want to introduce him to Yu Luotong, but when he saw Xia Lin's face rising, he gled and asked, "What's wrong with you? Your eyes are so red."

"Nothing," Xia Lin blinked his eyes and forced his sour tears down. "Maybe he went to bed late yesterday and his eyes were a little uncomfortable. Song Yan sighed, "How many times have I said you? Don't work so hard. If you break your eyes, who will you ask for compensation?"

Soon he remembered Yu Luotong's existence again and turned his head and said, "This is my buddy Xia Lin. Xia Lin, this is Yu Luotong.

Yu Luotong smiled at Xia Lin, revealing his lovely little tiger teeth: "Xia Lin, I've always been curious about you."

"Always?" Xia Lin puzzled that he and Yu Luotong should have met for the first time in this life, right?

Yu Luotong said, "Last time I watched the concert, Song Yan sat next to me in a little depressed mood. I had a small talk with him. He said that his best buddy didn't come, which made him lose his mood to watch the concert."

Song Yan answered aside: "No, he didn't go, even if he bought him a ticket. It was really sad. Fortunately, I met Luo Tong later, which made me feel better.

Seeing these two people sing and sing together, Xia Lin can't laugh or cry.

In his last life, he never left Song Yan, but Song Yan never looked at him much. Now he is just absent from a concert, which has become the focus of Song Yan and Yu Luotong's topic. It is also a little ironic to think about it.