Alternatives

When Xia Lin was picked up back to the Xia family, it suddenly shocked many people inside and outside the Xia family.

Time, there is a continuous stream of people who come to visit the doctor. They have all kinds of thoughts, purposes, false feelings or false feelings. Xia Lin has no intention to deal with it, which makes Zhou Shuo refuses him.

In addition to Zhou Shuo, only Xia Liang, the master of the Xia family, can enter the Xia Lin bedroom.

That morning, Xia Lin swallowed half a bowl of porridge with difficulty, and saw Xia Liangban sitting by the bed and looking at him.

The indoor light is still bright, but Xia Lin can no longer understand his vision. The tumor compresses his visual nerve, making Xia Liang's figure become a blurred outline.

"Brother," he stretched out his hand weakly. "Don't be angry, okay?"

Xia Liang had no choice but to hold his hand: "Why did the Xia family give birth to such a cool and thin person? Our names should really be changed."

Xia Lin knew that he was angry about hiding his illness, and said warmly, "Aren't I coming back?"

"Do you think I'm talking about this?" Xia Liangdao, "From childhood to adulthood, my brother's self-questioning is not thin for you. At the beginning, my father wanted to expel you from the house. I couldn't stop it because I didn't have enough weight in the Xia family. Later, my father died of an illness. As soon as I inherited the family business, I wanted to find you back, but you would rather suffer with Song Yan's son of a bitch than go back to this family. Now that you are so ill, you still want to hide it from me. Do you have any heart?"

Xia Lin laughed and defended, "Brother, you can't wrong me like this. If I don't want to do it, I won't rush to transfer all the shares to you..."

"Do you think I don't care about the share in your hand?" Xia Liang unconsciously raised his voice, "If you can live well, I would rather never want those shares."

"Brother..." Xia Lin shook Xia Liang's hand, with a little coquettish meaning.

Xia Liang took a deep breath and changed the topic: "The hospital has contacted you well. If it can't be cured at home, we will go abroad..."

"Brother, I don't want to toss around." Xia Lin knew that Xia Liang would not stop. "I knew the risk of surgery early in the morning. It was precisely because I knew that I directly chose to give up. I just want to live the rest of the day quietly, and I don't want to lie on the cold operating table until I die."

Xia Liang wanted to persuade him again, Zhou Shuo came in and said, "Young Master, the young master of the Song family is coming."

The young master of the Song family in his mouth naturally refers to Song Yan.

Xia Liang asked Xia Lin, "See me?"

Xia Lin shook his head.

Zhou Shuo added: "He said that if the second young master did not see him, he would wait outside the door until the second young master lets go."

Xia Lin smiled bitterly. What kind of wind did Song Yan have made and he actually used all the rogue methods of pursuing Yu Luotong earlier? Should he be flattered?

"Let's see you." Xia Liang unexpectedly started to be a peacemaker for the first time.

Xia Lin didn't talk again.

Xia Liang got up and winced Zhou Shuo. The two went out one after another.

Song Yan stood downstairs in the hall. I don't know how many days the beard on his face had not shaved, and his whole body looked very decadent.

Xia Liang went downstairs and said to Song Yan, "Go up."

Song Yan was happy. He was about to take a step. Xia Liang held him again and said in a low voice, "Xiao Lin has little idea of survival now. I allow you to see him, hoping that you can inspire his survival instinct, so you'd better be satisfied."

"I will." Song Yan nodded and strode upstairs.

Xia Lin's vision degenerated so fast that when Song Yan pushed the door in, he only faintly saw a black outline.

But he knows that it is Song Yan, who is the most familiar figure.

"Xia Lin." Song Yan sat down by the bed and held Xia Lin's hand.

Xia Lin subconsciously withdrew his hand.

Only then did Song Yan find that Xia Lin was still infusion on the back of his hand. He didn't see it for a few days. He was very thinned and his face was as pale as paper. He was no longer familiar with Xia Lin.

Xia Lin did not speak and his eyes were distracted, as if he were looking at him, and as if he were not looking at him.

Song Yan was not used to such Xia Lin. For a while, he didn't know how to open his mouth. After thinking about it for a long time, he said, "Xia Lin, I know you are angry with me, but don't have trouble with your own body. Brother don't say you won't cooperate with the treatment. I promise you that as long as you are cured, I will take you to the Netherlands or France. We will register for marriage there and be partners for life, okay?"

Xia Lin's eyes finally focused on something: "Marriage?"

"Yes," Song Yan said eagerly, "I heard that the Netherlands also allows adoption of children. Do you like boys or girls? Why don't we both want it, one with your last name and the other with my last name."

Xia Lin's eyes gradually became cold, but his voice was very weak: "Song Yan."

"I'm here." Song Yan fell down. I got closer.

"Ten years ago, when you confessed to Yu Luotong, you also said this, which is simply...word for word."

Song Yan's body suddenly froze.

Xia Lin's tone showed a touch of ridicule: "Maybe it's been too long, and you don't remember it, but I still remember clearly when I was brave for you."

"Song Yan, in your heart, I will always be a substitute for Yu Luotong, right?"