White Moonlight

When Song Yan returned home, it was the next afternoon.

He said that he gave Xia Lin a day to pack up and get out of here, and he really waited 24 hours to go home.

Unlike before he went out, the windows of the house were clear and spotless at this moment. Even the shoes he had kicked before were put into the shoe cabinet, and a pair of pairs were neatly arranged.

— Just like every time he came home before.

Song Yan's first reaction was, hasn't Xia Lin left yet? Up to now, he still wants to have the nerve to stay here?

He rushed into the bedroom to catch people, but did not see Xia Lin's figure.

He went to several other rooms, but still no.

This house, located in the ordinary residential area with two bedrooms and one living room, is not large. There are no hidden people in the house, and you can see the bottom at a glance.

He went into the locker room again and found that half of the wardrobe was empty, and all the clothes belonging to Xia Lin had disappeared.

Only then did he believe that Xia Lin had really left.

He sighed silently, habitually sitting down against the cupboard of the locker room with a cigarette in a habitual place, in a complicated mood.

Until then, there was a fire in his heart, and he was about to lose his mind angrily. Because of Xia Lin's deception, he failed to find Yu Luotong in time. In the past few years, he and Luotong completely stripped them out of each other's world.

Therefore, he naturally vented all his anger on Xia Lin, and he asked Xia Lin to pay the price for it.

But after living with Xia Lin for so many years, if you have no feelings at all, it is false.

When the slap went down, his heart also smoked.

But soon reason reminded him that in this matter, we must not be soft, compromise or forgive.

He knew that Xia Lin loved him to the bone and was willing to give everything for him. Then, the greatest punishment for him was to let him disappear from his own face and never communicate with him.

And he did it. Xia Lin left the house obediently, took away all the clothes and supplies, and walked so neatly, but made his heart feel a little desolate.

In fact, in conscience, as a long-term life partner, Xia Lin is completely qualified. He can take good care of himself, know how to create fun, and is also very open-minded. So many years, Song Yan has hardly had the desire to go out to play wild food, because the family has already put his square. The face is well taken care of.

If it hadn't happened to this, he might have spent his whole life with Xia Lin.

But it was in this matter that he could not forgive Xia Lin, because Yu Luotong was his bottom line, and no one could deceive and play with him like this, even Xia Lin could not.

He knew that Xia Lin's departure would definitely make him a little uncomfortable, but it doesn't matter. Habits can be changed. He can turn the habit of Xia Lin into a habit without Xia Lin.

He smoked a cigarette silently, then stood up and went to the refrigerator to get mineral water.

To his surprise, almost everything in the freezer was labeled, with shelf life and edible precautions.

Song Yan was not surprised that Xia Lin did such an orderly and meticulous obsessive-compulsive disorder that he did so.

If it was in the past, he would have laughed, but now, this kind of behavior of not putting labels and annotating things is tantamount to brushing himself into a sense of existence.

"Want to save your feelings through this trick? Think beautifully. Song Yan sneered, tore off all the labels, and threw them all into the waste paper.

That night, Song Yan, who can't cook, failed to have a decent dinner, so he had to go to the app to order takeaway.

Halfway through the takeaway, a message suddenly came in WeChat: "Yange, I'm in B city. Are you free at night? Come out for a drink?"

The sender is Yu Luotong, who has just added a good friend.

Song Yan's eyes lit up and couldn't help but reply immediately, "OK, where are you? Position me.

Then he ate half of the takeaway and didn't care about it, so he picked up the car keys and went out.

Yu Luotong sent him a position in a gay bar in the center of the city called [Midnight Flight].

Basically, the local insiders know that the bar. Song Yan and Xia Lin have also been there several times before, so they are very familiar with the road.

The bar owner is a gentle person, and the whole environment is very relaxed and comfortable, quiet and peaceful.

As soon as Song Yan entered the door, he saw Yu Luotong sitting opposite the door raising an arm and greeting him with a smile: "Yange, here."

He smiled and walked up quickly.

But within a few steps, the smile on his face froze.

On Yu Luotong's left hand, there was a thin and tall man of his age. The two sat very close. The man also held one of Yu Luotong's hands in the palm and unconsciously rubbed the handle.

One by one, this is definitely not something ordinary friends do. Is this person Luotong's?

Song Yan turned his eyes to the man's face, and the other party also raised his eyes and looked at him.

The moment the four eyes touch each other, they all receive hostility from each other.

Note: OOHHH HE PISSES ME OFF, if not for his ex having a lover right now & thus out of his reach, I highly doubt he would even try to contact Xia Lin..