Small Bar

In the previous life, the most famous Gay Bar in B City was Midnight Flight and almost everyone in the circle knew its existence.

But that was ten years later.

Ten years ago, the bar had not yet opened. At that time, there were several unclimated little gay bars in City B scattered in the inconspicuous corners of the city, doing small businesses that were not distempered or fire.

Yu Luotong's part-time job is one of them. It is even so low-key that it doesn't even have a serious name, and it is only passed down from mouth to mouth among homosexuals.

Song Yan followed Xia Lin into the door of the bar and obviously felt an indescribable strangeness.

This is not the first time he has entered a bar. Although he is still a minor, his father occasionally took him with him when he socialized so that he could get acquainted in the social circles of the older generation, paving the way for him to inherit his family business in the future.

So he is no stranger to the bar, but strangely, the strange atmosphere in this bar makes him feel completely strange.

As he walked, he looked around and finally found the crux of the problem: "Xia Lin, have you found it? This is simply a monk temple and there is no woman in sight.

Song Yan's voice is not small, but fortuntunite, there are people dancing in the bar, and the sound of dance music overshadows everything.

Xia Lin thought helplessly that Song Yan actually bent at the moment he met Yu Luotong, but he did not realize it himself, which meant he was still thinking about problems as straight men would at this moment.

Because the surrounding environment was too noisy, he could only reach Song Ting's ear and say, "Have you found it?"

Song Yan only felt that the ear next to Xia Lin's lips was cold and numb, and then quickly became hot like a fire.

Xia Lin's warm breath continued in his ear: "This is actually a gay bar."

"Gay..bar...?" Song Yan was a little dizzy. Compared with the shock caused by these two words, he thought more about why Xia Lin's voice at this moment.

"Sounds...so seductive?"

It is not only seductive, but also makes him feel familiar with each other. It seems that as if as long ago, he and Xia Lin had kissed and polished their ears countless times in the night...

For a moment, joy, love, grief, regret, all kinds of complex emotions surged up to his mind and rushed around his body.

Song Yan felt that his blood began to rise all over his body and his heartbeat became irregular. But after a flash, all his emotions quickly disappeared.

Only the heart in my mind is unwilling to be empty and melancholy.

When Xia Lin said that to him, he just wanted to bluff him. Seeing that he was still there, he had no response, so he could only shake his hand in front of his eyes: "Hey, are you in a daze?"

"Uh..." Song Yanbanyi came back to his mind, and unnaturally disguised his embarrassment and stammered, "You mean, Yu Luotong works in this gay bar? Are you sure you're not mistaken?"

Xia Lin did not answer him, but raised his chin in the direction of the central dance floor.

Song Yan turned his head and saw a beautiful boy in a white uniform holding a tray in one hand and walking lightly through the crowd, maintaining an elegant and appropriate smile on his face. Someone took the opportunity to touch him, but he did not dodge and the smile on his face was perfect. .

"Special--" Song Yan only felt an unknown anger rushed to his forehead. He subconsciously rushed up to fight with the owner of the salted pig hand, but was pulled back by Xia Lin.

"What are you doing?" Song Yan immediately turned his anger to Xia Lin.

Xia Lin asked calmly, "What do you want to do?"

"You didn't see that man."

"So what?" Xia Lin interrupted him blankly. "Did you see that Yu Luotong unhappy by what the man did?"

"I..." Song Yan suddenly leaked a little air and stood where he was with an aggressive face.

"That's his job, a slight show. It is part of his job. If it makes the guests unhappy, he won't get paid smoothly. Do you want him to resent you?

Song Yan hung his head and had nothing to say.

He didn't understand this. He used to follow his father to go and leave such occasions, and often saw the elders in beasts brazenly tampering with bartenders.

He didn't have much thought except contempt before, but today he couldn't calmly deal with Yu Luotong when he saw such things happen.

Xia Lin did not continue the topic just now. He pointed to an inconspicuous position in the corner and said, "It's too eye-catching for us to stand here. Why don't we sit there and observe the situation first."

Song Yan did not refuse. He obediently followed Xia Lin to the corner and sat down and Zhou Shuo stood behind them very conscientiously.