Solitude

The next evening, Song Yan, who was bored in City A, finally returned to City B.

On the night of the third day, Xia Lin suddenly received a MMS message from Song Yan before going to bed, with a blurred photo attached to it. The light was very dark when shooting, but Xia Lin recognized it at a glance. It was Yu Luotong's side face secretly taken.

He only glanced at it and silently deleted the photo.

Soon, Song Yan called and asked, "Xia Lin, have you seen the photo I sent?" There was unfinished excitement in the voice.

"Ah." Xia Linman answered and looked at his watch. At this time, it should be the end of the concert.

"How about it? Isn't he beautiful? Especially the way he laughed, his eyes bent like the crescent moon in the sky, and the two little tiger teeth, don't mention how cute it is.

"Well." Xia Lin clearly remembers that when Song Yan first met Yu Luotong in his previous life, he also described him like this.

How great the power of love can make a nervous hairy boy instantly become extremely emotional and excited.

Song Yan did not sense Xia Lin's indifference, and still talked to himself: "But can you imagine that such a cute girl is not a girl! At first hearing his voice, my heart was almost broken. I had planned to confess to him as soon as the concert was over!"

Xia Lin: "Oh."

"But he is a boy. I can't believe it!" Song Yan has already said something incoherently, "How can there be such a cute boy in the world? It's too unscientific!"

"Oh." No matter how unscientific Xia Linxin wants, you are still chasing after him.

Song Yan finally sensed Xia Lin's indifference: "Xia Lin, are you in a bad mood?"

"It's okay, but I'm a little tired."

"I know, you also wanted to see this concert, right? But who made you aspire to be a top student? Are you particularly depressed now?"

"..." Xia Linxin thought about where I was because of this loss--one--no, I'm not very disappointed.

"Don't worry, I bought a lot of ET peripherals before the opening, and I'll give you some later."

Xia Lin actually didn't want to think about how to refuse.

However, Song Yan pulled the topic back to Yu Luotong and there was no transition at all: "It's a pity that I forgot to ask him for a phone number. I didn't even ask for his name. I just took a secret photo of him. I didn't even say a few words to him!"

Xia Lin rolled his eyes silently. He didn't want to tell Song Yan that they will see each other again after the start of school. This is the so-called fate.

"If nothing else is wrong, I'll hang up first."

Xia Lin's indifference finally made the adrenaline secreted by Song Yan's enthusiasm gradually cool down.

He was silent for a moment and asked, "Xia Lin, do you think I'm bored?"

"No, I'm just tired," Xia Lin closed his eyes, and his voice was deeply tired. "I've been doing simulation questions, with a little brain cell overdraft."

Song Yan's slight rise of a trace of annoyance disappeared instantly: "Isn't there still half a year left? Why do you spell it like this now? Brain cells are overdrawn too much, but they will live short. You also have to pay attention to rest.

Xia Lin has some accidents. It is rare to listen to Song Yan nagging and telling people because he is usually the one who is told.

Visualizing the expression that the teenager on the phone might have, Xia Lin unconsciously bent his mouth, but soon he realized that he was not strong.

With a slightly awkward cough, Xia Lin's attitude returned to his previous coldness: "I know. I'm going to get up early tomorrow. I'll hang up first. Good night."

"Oh, good night." Song Yan heard a beep from that end, and then hung up the phone unconsciously.

At this time, he stood alone in the empty square of the Cultural and Sports Museum and the crowd around him gradually dispersed. Although the carnival had ended, the noise of the concert seemed to be vivid.

However, at this time, Song Yan's heart was full of a trace of loneliness, which was unclear to him.