The untold truth...💫

THE UNKNOWN STALKER PART 4....
the_seven_signs

Next day....

Y/n POV--

Ah, today I simply don't feel inclined to go to school after everything that happened yesterday. However, since the project is ongoing, I know I should be there for my group. They'll need me. After a few more moments of contemplation while still lying in bed, I muster up the energy to get up.

I head to the bathroom to freshen up and indulge in a relaxing bubble bath. The hot water cascades down my body, washing away the stress that's been weighing on my mind. Just as I begin to unwind, I hear a knock on my bedroom door.

"Y/n, you'll be late for school. Come down for breakfast soon!" My mom's voice echoes through the door before she quickly disappears.

I hasten to get dressed in my school uniform, applying a minimal amount of makeup. I'm not particularly in the mood to get ready today, but I know I have to put on a brave face and go downstairs.

At the breakfast table, my family awaits my arrival. "There you are, sweetie. We've been waiting for you. Come, hurry up, eat, and leave early, or you'll be late," my dad says with a concerned tone.

"Yeah, dad," I respond, my mind still preoccupied. We engage in casual conversation during the meal, but I find it difficult to focus. Soon enough, breakfast comes to an end. I give my mom and dad a warm hug before making my way out of the house, heading for school.

As I drive to school, my mind continues to race with countless thoughts. Yet, I dismiss them and step into the school premises upon arrival.

In class--

Taehyung POV--

As usual, I arrived at school early. I couldn't help but wonder about that peculiar girl, y/n, after the incident yesterday. I haven't had a chance to talk to her, and I'm certain she must be going through a whirlwind of emotions right now because of what I did. Well, as if i care!

Suddenly, the classroom door swung open, revealing that butterface presence. I inwardly cursed myself for coming early, as there was no one else around, leaving me alone to face her. I anticipated the possibility of her asking something foolish again.

Y/n POV--

As I step into the classroom, I notice Taehyung sitting all by himself. There's no one else around, and I can't help but curse myself for arriving so early. Why did my mom make such a fuss about me being late when I'm actually ahead of time? I feel a wave of apprehension wash over me. I don't know if I can face him.

Reluctantly, I take a seat beside Taehyung. He seems lost in his thoughts, staring out the window. I don't want to disturb him, but my curiosity gets the better of me. I simply can't keep my mouth shut. I have to ask him about what happened yesterday... Ugh!

Taehyung POV--

I notice that she remains silent, and I start to feel relieved, thinking she finally regained some sense and won't bother me. But just as I start to enjoy my solitude, that butterface speaks up. God, why do you hate me so much?

"Ahem... umm, I wanted to ask something. Like, about yesterday... what was all that?" she hesitates, struggling to find the right words.

My frustration builds up inside, and I can't hold it back any longer. "Why don't you just leave me alone? Do you want the same thing to happen to you? Please, I can't handle any more hate. I'm done," I snap at her before storming out of the classroom, slamming the door behind me.

Y/n POV--

I felt a surge of fear and confusion as Taehyung slammed the door and left me alone in the classroom. What did he mean by "taking on hate"? I couldn't comprehend his words. Is there something about him that I'm still unaware of? Oh, right...