Post Graduated🎉

THE UNKNOWN STALKER PART 37....
the_seven_signs

3 months later -

Taehyung's POV:

"Congratulations, Taehyung! You topped the class! How much did you study, man?" Namjoon exclaimed, giving me a warm hug.

We were gathered in the corridor, having just received our exam results. The exams had gone smoothly a while back, and today was the day we found out our grades. I had faith that all my friends would pass, but to my delight, they not only passed but also achieved outstanding marks. I couldn't be prouder of all of them!

I secured the highest score, followed by Namjoon and then Y/N, who came in third. The rest of our friends followed suit.

"Congratulations, Tae, Jonnie, and Y/N! I'm so happy for the three of you. I've got some nerdy geniuses as friends," Jisyoung exclaimed, embracing all three of us. We exchanged smiles with her.

"You did great too, Jis," Y/N said, hugging her.

"Oh my God! Y/N!" Yeonjun and Felix chimed in, unable to contain their excitement. They hadn't stopped talking since they found out Y/N secured the third-highest score. Well, I didn't expect any less from those two.

"How did you do well in Math, huh? Isn't that your weak spot?" Felix asked teasingly, and they both burst into laughter, sharing a mischievous glance. Y/N simply shook her head, clearly done with their antics.

"Guys, can you just shut up for once? It's such a great day. We've finally post graduated, and all you have are these lame jokes, just like your faces!" Soojin interjected, struggling to hold back her giggles.

"Class 17-A, gather around for the last group picture with your teacher," our coordinator announced, and we all headed towards the designated seating arrangements. Mrs. Nim sat in the middle, right between all of us.

As we glanced at one another, the cameraman instructed, "Head up high, smile from ear to ear, and say cheese!" In unison, we shouted, "CHEESE!" and the camera clicked.

1 month later -

Y/N's POV:

On a phone call...

"Yes, yes, Jis, I'm listening. It's okay, Felix must've gotten busier than usual after post graduation. You have to understand..."

"I do understand, Y/N, but we haven't had a decent conversation in weeks! I'm worried. Is he going to break up with me? Has he found someone better?"

"Oh, Jis, you need to calm down first of all. Why would he even think of someone else when he's been madly in love with you for three years? Secondly, you're overthinking things, my friend. Just call him today and talk it out. Sometimes, it's better to communicate instead of bottling everything up."

"The same goes for you, Y/N. It's been six months since you last spoke to Taehyung. How long do you plan on keeping this up? It's time to stop being like this and talk to him. School's over now, and you know how hectic it has been for him these past few months. I didn't say anything earlier because I knew you weren't ready, but I think it's time to address it, don't you?"

I stop whatever I was doing and plop down on my bed, staring at my ceiling. It hits me that it has indeed been six months since I last talked to Taehyung. Not talking to the person who used to be an integral part of my day feels like a significant distance. How far we've come...

"Y/N, are you listening?" Jis screams from the other end of the line.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm here. I'll see to it. But anyway, you better sort out your own situation! Oh, by the way, Mom and Dad are throwing a huge party this weekend, and you're all invited. You'll receive the invitation letter tomorrow, but I thought I'd tell you beforehand."