Your still hiding!

THE UNKNOWN STALKER PART 9....
the_seven_signs

Taehyung's POV-

As I stepped into school the next day, the weight of my actions from yesterday still lingered heavily in my mind. The fact that I had taken a life, even though the person wasn't entirely innocent, stained my hands with their blood. Why am I treading down the same path as my father? Just because he knows my secret doesn't mean he has power over me. But I'm trapped in a corner, unable to defend myself, as the truth must remain hidden from everyone. How much longer can I bear this burden? My heart aches with the unbearable pain, and I feel overwhelmed, sinking deeper into a pool of guilt. If only I could have prevented all of this from happening.

The classroom door slid open, revealing y/n's cheerful face. "Yahhh Tae, good morning! We have a meeting today after two days."

I never understood how she could be so lively and vibrant all the time. "Good morning, how are you?"

"I'm good. Oh, Tae, I messaged you, but why didn't you reply?"

"Oh yeah, I was busy. Well, we can talk now. I'm right in front of you."

She brushed it off and changed the topic, "Anyway, did you do the homework? I didn't do it, and I guess I'll get detention today."

"Um, no, I didn't do it either."

"Haa, the class topper legend, Kim Taehyung, didn't do his homework. Am I dreaming or something?"

"Yahh, Lee y/n, stop it. I told you I was busy, so I had no time to do it."

Soon, the classroom filled with students, and Mrs. Nim began teaching.

Y/n pov-

I couldn't help but notice that something was off with Taehyung since this morning. He seemed troubled, as if there was a heavy burden on his mind. I desperately wanted to make him feel comfortable enough to share his worries with me, but there was an invisible barrier between us that he had erected. Although he was slowly opening up and trying his best not to be socially awkward or hurt me, there were still unspoken things between us.

"Taehyung, will you come to the canteen with me?" I asked, hoping to spend some time together.

"No, y/n. You know I hate going there. You go and enjoy your meal," he replied.

"I'll be going to my regular place then."

"Oh, then I'll come too. I wanted to ask you something," he agreed.

In the playground, we settled on our usual bench. Taehyung engrossed himself in reading his comic while I opened my lunchbox. The aroma of delicious chicken dumplings and haemuljeon wafted through the air. Glancing at Taehyung, who seemed lost in his comic, I decided to offer him a taste. With my chopsticks full of dumplings, I playfully brought them near his mouth.

"Ahh, open your mouth. I know you're hungry. Let me give you a taste," I said, hoping to lighten his mood.

"Huh? What? No, I'm not hungry. You can eat. What's yours..." he trailed off.

"See, Tae, never bring up 'mine' and 'yours.' Everything that's mine is equally yours too. So open your mouth and eat. I can guarantee you'll love it. My mom is a great cook."

"Okay, if you insist," he finally agreed.

"Mhmm, wow, chinja daebak, y/n! This is really good. It brings back memories of eating a good home-cooked meal," he exclaimed, giving me a heartwarming, boxy smile that showcased his perfect teeth.

Curiosity got the best of me, and I couldn't resist asking, "Home-cooked? What do you mean? You live with your dad and mom, right? So why are you saying that?"