Obscured Intentions

THE UNKNOWN STALKER PART 48...
the_seven_signs

Y/n pov-

I rushed back to my apartment after a grueling day of training. The clock showed 11pm, and exhaustion had settled into my bones. My stomach grumbled, a reminder that I hadn't had a proper meal all day. As I approached my apartment door, I stopped short, taken aback by the sight before me.

Yeonjun and Hyunjin, both dozing off by the side of my door. Yeonjun's head was resting on Hyunjin's shoulder, and a small smile tugged at the corner of my lips. Suppressing my giggles, I couldn't resist taking out my phone and capturing the adorable scene. But just as the camera flashed, their eyes snapped open, and they caught me in the act.

"Hey! What are you doing?" Yeonjun exclaimed, snatching the phone from my hands, with Hyunjin echoing his sentiment.

I rolled my eyes playfully, "Caught you guys in a cute moment, that's all!"

They stood up, giving me exaggerated pouts, "We've been waiting outside for you for two hours!"

I couldn't help but shake my head at their antics. "Alright, alright. Come on in."

They followed me inside, their complaints fading as they spotted the treasure trove of ice creams in my refrigerator. Their eyes lit up like kids in a candy store, and they excitedly picked flavors, settling on the couch.

"I'll be back in a bit, just need to freshen up," I told them.

They nodded in approval, already too engrossed in their ice creams. I returned after 15 minutes, feeling rejuvenated. To my surprise, they had moved to the dining table, surrounded by fried chicken, fries, burgers, and coke. My stomach grumbled again, and they signaled for me to join them.

"Come on, Y/N, dig in!" Hyunjin urged with a mouthful of fries.

I couldn't resist any longer. Starving after the busy day, I joined them at the table, sinking my teeth into the juicy chicken and savoring the delicious flavors. Between bites, we exchanged stories and laughed like old friends.

In that moment, surrounded by good food and better company, I felt a sense of camaraderie that only friends could bring. Despite the exhaustion, I realized that these unexpected moments of connection made all the hard work and long hours worth it.

Later at midnight-

Sitting comfortably on my couch, engrossed in my laptop work, I was interrupted by the doorbell's chime. Debating whether to answer it or not, I finally decided to put my laptop aside and see who it was. Opening the door without checking through the peephole, I was taken aback as a bunch of vibrant flowers almost collided with my face. Laughter bubbled out of me as the guy holding the bouquet lowered it, revealing none other than Jimin, a mischievous smile on his lips. I gladly accepted the bouquet, my heart warming at the unexpected gesture.

"Hey, surprise!" he greeted, his eyes twinkling as he stepped inside after I invited him.

He removed his shoes and settled on the couch, making himself comfortable. I returned with glasses of wine, placing them on the center table before joining him. I wiggled my eyebrows, curiosity brimming, and he answered with a stretch and a fake yawn, "Well, I missed my Y/N, so I thought I'd drop off some flowers and maybe myself too."

His words were playful, and as he leaned in to kiss me gently, my heart raced. His touch was electric, his hands exploring as we shared an intense moment. Breaking away slightly, I whispered, "You know I love you, right?"

He hummed in response, and I leaned in for another kiss, lost in the tender connection. The world faded away, leaving only the warmth of his presence and the softness of his lips against mine.