NOTE

Notice read with attention please!

Isn't it heartwarming to witness Y/N forging stronger bonds with the people around her, as she strives to elevate her life post-divorce? It takes immense strength for any woman to navigate a divorce or breakup, regardless of her feelings for the individual involved. For those who have been following this story from the beginning, you might wonder why Y/N couldn't love Taehyung the way she appears to connect with Hoseok or Jimin.

Let's set aside two important facts. First and foremost, I firmly reject the misconception that "a man and a woman can never be friends, as one of them will inevitably fall in love." While this can hold true in certain situations, it doesn't quite fit Y/N's story. When she entered university, she had already endured a harrowing breakup with Yoongi, a breakup that had left her shattered. At that point, she wasn't actively seeking romantic entanglements because she had already invested a considerable part of herself in her past relationship with Yoongi. Therefore, it's not just Taehyung whom she couldn't love; it also applied to Jungkook. She was searching for friendship, solace, peace, and warmth that wouldn't tear her to pieces, not romantic entanglements.

As Y/N's journey unfolds, you've seen her confront some of the most shocking truths of her life. At a point when she aspired to settle into her career and follow her lifelong dreams, she had to abandon those dreams in the name of preserving her family's reputation, and she decided to give her marriage with Taehyung a chance. She put in relentless effort to make her marriage work, grappling with self-guilt every day over her inability to love the man she's married to, the one who'd do anything for her. She suffered daily in that marriage, sacrificing her dreams and self-esteem.

It wasn't an easy path for her, and just when she was giving her all to make her marriage work and let go of her dreams, she discovered the most shocking revelation of her life. Her husband was involved in drug dealing and weapons trafficking. This revelation shattered her completely. She had been dreaming of building a new life, having children with Taehyung, and even surrendered her body to her husband. Imagine the impact such news would have on a girl.

Rather than reporting him to the police or filing a case against him, she chose to keep his secret, not wanting him to suffer. She fought with her parents to prevent them from pressing charges, and she faced her friends with the truth while deceiving society with a lie. She did all of this to protect Taehyung's name, as he still wielded significant influence in that realm of the Korean market and economy. She left him, fearing for her safety. Whether she truly loved Taehyung or not remains a question, but the fact remains that she had made plans, even if they were geared toward the future and having his children. Perhaps, there was something there, something that he ultimately destroyed. Y/N tried her best, and that's what matters.

Furthermore, there are these two individuals, Jimin and Hoseok, who make her feel safe, heard, and cared for. They offer her the understanding she's longed for since arriving in her home country and leaving her past behind. Now, at the age of 24, approaching her early 25s, don't you think she has grown since her relationship with Yoongi? She's a human being, and she has needs just like everyone else. Maybe she'll feel something for them, even if it's just for a moment. After all, she's human, and everyone deserves someone to share their old age with. Indeed, if I choose to portray her giggling or blushing in the presence of anyone she desires, it's because her heart, her emotions, and her choices are her own. Just because she never regarded Taehyung with the same affectionate gaze or love doesn't imply that she can't feel that way about someone else.

It's all about the perspective from which you view her character. It's all in your interpretation of the female lead.

I hope this clarifies some of the questions you might have had about Y/N's journey.

Thank you for reading with attention, and I hope you can empathize with Y/N. Remember, Please don't attempt to understand me, the writer, as the story will ultimately unfold as I've planned, regardless.

And furthermore i love you guys soo much!! Plss make my book reach heights and recieve a lot of love!!

Hehe bubbyyee now

Hehe bubbyyee now...
-Author joy