Unknown deliveries and feelings

THE UNKNOWN STALKER PART 51....
the_seven_signs

Y/n pov-

I lay on my bed, staring at the ceiling, my thoughts racing. It was early in the morning, and I had plenty of time left before I needed to head to my training center. I turned to my right and gazed out the large window of my apartment. The sun blazed down on Earth, and the birds chirped in the early morning light. I couldn't sleep well last night, even after Jimin had left, making sure everything was fine around me.

My mind kept circling back to the fact that, after six months of our divorce, I had caught a whiff of Taehyung's scent in a surrounding that he can never know about "I mean he wouldn't know what I'm upto in my life right!" i whisper to myself. I glanced over at my pillow on the right side, and a small smile crept onto my lips as I reminisced about how Jimin laid there, holding me in his arms last night, ensuring I slept soundly. He remembered that I had training the next morning. Jimin had stayed until I was in a deep slumber, and when I woke up early at 7, he was no longer there by my side. He must have left quietly to avoid startling me upon waking in a man's embrace "it would've gotten really awkward if I woke up in his arms, glad he left he's a sensible man" i murmur to myself as i sway a hand on the place he was laying at last night.

I couldn't help but smile and blush intensely as I recalled Jimin's smile, his eyes, his warmth - everything about him. I giggled and hid my face in the depths of my sheets, overwhelmed by the memories.

2 hours later-

just as I was about to head out for my day's training, the doorbell rang. I answered it to find an unmarked parcel waiting for me. Intrigued, I brought it inside, grabbed my kitchen scissors, and sliced it open. My heart skipped a beat when I found bottles of perfumes inside, and not just any perfumes but the same vanilla and lavender scents that Taehyung used. I drop the box out of my hands on the table and just stood there in shock, staring at the carton box.

A note lay inside the box, which read, "I know you love these scents; they soothe your soul, bring a smile to your face, and make you the happiest. So here's some happiness packed in a box for you, my love..."

There was no name on the note, just those heartfelt words. As I continued to gaze at the scents in disbelief, my phone began to ring, startling me. I found my phone on the side of the box beside my purse as I picked it up. It was Jimin calling. I answered with an almost inaudible "hello."

Jimin's voice came through the line with enthusiasm, and he talked and talked until one specific word pulled me out of my trance. He asked about the gift and whether I liked it. After being so quiet since my initial greeting, I finally spoke up, emerging from my reverie, "You sent these perfumes, the fragrances, they're from you?"

Jimin replied, "Yes, it's from me. I thought that after last night's incident, these fragrances would refresh you and make you feel better. I know many other girls love these scents too!"

I, still slightly dazed, replied, "Oh, they were from you, right? Haha, thank you, Jimin. It was lovely receiving them. Anyway, I need to get to work, so we'll talk later. Bye." I hung up, then stared at the box again, my thoughts swirling. Nevertheless, I pushed my uncertainties aside and headed out of the house to face the day.

At work-

"These scents can't possibly be from Jimin. He knows the profound effect they have on me. How could he be so thoughtless and send something so irresponsibly?"

"Hey, Y/N, what are you saying?" Ari whispered in my ear. "You're practically murmuring. Speak a bit louder if you want me to hear you. These masks and gloves make it hard to catch your words." I gave her a cheeky smile and shook my head, gesturing that it was nothing and urging her to focus on our work.