Everything's changed

THE UNKNOWN STALKER PART 12.....
the_seven_signs

At the bar~

Taehyung POV:

The bar is bustling with noise and energy, but it only serves to heighten my restlessness. I find solace in the bottom of a glass, hoping to numb the ever-present weight on my shoulders. Tonight, however, feels different. It's as if a darker side of me is awakening, luring me into a world of pleasure and chaos.

"You ain't escaping today, boy. It's either indulge or unleash,"

"No, please. I can't do that. You know I can't," I plead, resisting.

"You can, and you will, Taehyungshi. Search for a prey,"

A sharp pain shoots through my head, leaving me disoriented. It seems I have no choice but to succumb to the mysterious force within me. As I resign myself to this unsettling truth, a girl approaches me at the bar.

"Hi, handsome. Are you alone here?" she asks, her voice dripping with allure.

"Yes, baby," I reply, feeling a mixture of excitement and trepidation.

"So, want to have a good time?" she suggests, her intentions clear.

I hesitate for a moment "Sure, your place or mine...!?"

"I guess mine. Let's go," she responds, leading the way.

We leave the bar together, stepping into the sleek confines of my Ferrari. The engine roars to life, mirroring the turmoil within me. The drive is filled with anticipation, as I wonder what awaits me at her house.

"So, um, what's your name?" She amss ask, trying to maintain a semblance of normalcy.

"That's not important. How much pleasure I'll give you is what matters. And it will be your last pleasure," I remark cryptically.

"Last? What do you mean?" She inquire, a hint of confusion in her voice.

"Oh, like you'll never find another man who can pleasure you like I can. So, enjoy me while you can," I tease.

She forces a nervous chuckle, attempting to mask her uneasiness. "Yeah, sure."

We arrive at her bungalow, shrouded in darkness. The absence of security is a fortunate turn of events, a perfect backdrop for what awaits us. We enter the grand house, and the doors are barely closed before I crash my lips onto hers.

The evening unfolds in a haze of passion, the duality within me playing its part. As our connection deepens, I explore her body with fervor, leaving my mark on her skin. However, I can't shake the unsettling feeling that something darker is lurking beneath the surface.

In the midst of our intense encounter, I notice a glint of steel in the kitchen. A knife catches my eye, and a sense of foreboding washes over me. Something inside compels me to take hold of it, threatening to disturb the fragile balance between pleasure and danger.

"Gotcha," I mutter under my breath.

The moment he grabs the knife from the nearby stand, the entire situation recurs.

When Taehyung grabbed her hair and pulled it close to her face, the girl was still enjoying the kiss. He pulls the knife from behind his back as she groans in pain, initially believing he was being more assertive, but she is completely mistaken. Her eyes widen as she notices the knife as it is slid towards her jawline.

"W-what are you doing, mister?"

"just something that will satisfy me, I gave you enough satisfaction, now it's my time, be ready, baby girl,"