You hurt me

THE UNKNOWN STALKER PART 32....
the_seven_signs

Taehyung POV:

The pain was unbearable, and I couldn't take it any longer. I pulled over my car and screamed in agony, clutching my head tightly. Looking at myself in the rearview mirror, tears streamed down my face uncontrollably. These tears didn't feel like mine; they belonged to V, a part of me.

"I understand your pain, V, but we can't both hurt the person we love," I pleaded, my voice trembling. "We need to consider her pain too. We can't continue like this. Let's give ourselves some space and time... Even though I'm not perfect, I can't give up on my first love and pretend to be just friends with her. The best course of action is to be distant, to spare ourselves from further suffering."

I sensed that V, deep within me, comprehended my words. With renewed determination, I started driving again, eager to reach home as quickly as possible.

Y/n POV:

I rushed into my room and collapsed onto my bed. The entire house was silent, with my parents and the household staff fast asleep. I sobbed uncontrollably, burying my face in my pillow, clutching my chest as the familiar ache resurfaced. Love had once again haunted me, and the pain was unbearable.

Min Yoongi had shattered me so profoundly that even the thought of love inflicted an unknown level of agony. Unless you experience losing in love, you'll never truly grasp the depths of despair it brings. Right now, Taehyung probably sees me as the villain, but this torment is something only I can feel.

Because one thing I know for certain: "You will never know true happiness until you have truly loved, and you will never understand what pain really is until you have lost it! Loving Min Yoongi was like going to war; I returned forever changed."

I had hurt the person who meant everything to me, Taehyung, and I couldn't help it. When all of this began, I never anticipated that he would fall in love with me so deeply, to a point where it pained his heart.

"Ah, why won't this pain just disappear? Please, just go away!" I screamed, striking my chest near my heart and burying myself deeper into the pillows.

"How am I supposed to face him now? It's so bad, incredibly bad... Ahh," I cried out, curling into a ball and closing my eyes, allowing the tears to flow freely.

Y/n POV:

Sitting in the bathtub, gazing at the moon through the giant window in my spacious bathroom, I found a strange sense of solace. It had been the same moon Taehyung and I had admired together at the beach. Tears welled up in my eyes once again, but this time, I wiped them away. I had shed enough tears for the past four hours, and I had no more energy left to waste.

What was I crying over? I couldn't be certain anymore. Was it because I had declared I couldn't love someone due to my painful past? Or was it because the memories came flooding back? Perhaps it was because I was scared or, most importantly, because I had hurt and ruined something I thought would last forever. Yes, it was the latter.

I wasn't crying for myself; I was crying for the person who was also shedding tears somewhere in his grand mansion, with no one to comfort him, not even the first person he had fallen in love with. Am I too cruel? Just to protect myself, I'm hurting the person who means the world to me. But that's the nature of being human. I'll try my best to make Taehyung understand my situation, and I hope he finds it in his heart to forgive me.

At the Kim Stonesend mansion - Taehyung POV:

It was 3 a.m., and I found myself sitting amidst a room in utter disarray. Every flower vase, painting, sheet, and dressing table was shattered, reflecting the turmoil within me. It had been V's rage that I couldn't contain any longer, leaving me to face the aftermath of this havoc I unknowingly caused. In the end, everyone leaves me alone.