Party bash or new dangers unveiled?

THE UNKNOWN STALKER PART 54....
the_seven_signs

6 and a half months since the divorce...

Y/n pov-

Two days have elapsed since my unexpected encounter with Mr. Park and Seokjin. Tonight beckons the celebration of Roseanne's birthday, an occasion to which I find myself not so much invited as commanded by Seokjin. In the quietude of my bedroom, I perch at my vanity, meticulously adorning myself for the upcoming event.

In the soft glow of the mirror, I hold a delicate shade of light pink lipstick, which I carefully apply to my lips followed by a touch of gloss suit, lending a subtle sheen. A gentle mist of Versace perfume envelops me, and as I rise from my chair, I tuck a stray strand of hair behind my ear. One final appraisal in the mirror elicits a contented smile from within me.

I clutch my essentials, crossing the threshold of my bedroom walking into the living room. As I swing open the main door to reveal Hoseok, frozen in the act of knocking. Swiftly, I open the whole door, and he observes me with a gaze that traces from head to toe. A momentary silence ensues, broken by the clearing of his throat, and our eyes finally meet.

"Headed to a grand affair, Miss doll Y/N?" he queries, a playful note in his voice. As I navigate outside of the door, he adjusts his steps, momentarily retreating back as I maintain a purposeful eye contact walking towards him in slow steps a he keeps stepping back. Finally turning around i close the door and then to face him again, I disclose my destination-a birthday celebration that I'm reluctantly obligated to attend. A flicker of disappointment crosses his features, but it swiftly dissipates as he learns of the festivity.

"Off to a birthday party, huh? Enjoy yourself! Don't keep them waiting too long. Spill all the details when you're back-I'll be eagerly waiting!" he beams. Despite my fleeting guilt, his upbeat demeanor reassures me.
Proceeding towards The elevator stepping inside depressing upon the ground floor button my gaze remains fixed ahead of me to see him standing there as he waves a bye at me and i wave at him just then the door closes.

At the sapphire mansion -

As I enter the grand mansion ahead of me I feel inferior to the people present there surrounding me, all of them belonging to such high class families and here I am a single women who's not even settled into her career yet.

I take slow steps inside the living room where it was flooded with guests as i scan through all of them trying to find anyone who could accompany me my eyes roam around the whole living space, as I find the little ray of hope sitting on the couch playing with her Barbie dolls a smile crept on my lips I walk towards her and sit beside her on the couch as she takes her eyes off the dolls and looks at me.

"Miss y/n you are here!!" She beames at me and comes forward to hug me tightly as i chuckle and hug her back she moves back and looks at me with such adoring eyes I take in her appearance-donned in a simple yet elegant rosy pink gown, hair cascading freely, adorned with a clip, and a touch of lip gloss-she appears nothing short of an angel.

"Where's your mom darling? i need to go and wish her!" I ask once again looking thru the crowd As nari points at this one secluded place near the bar aisle i nod my head and make a way through the crowd and there she stood the gorgeous Kim rosè i was just awestruck with her beauty I've heard and seen on tv and magazines and the speeches of how beautiful she's in real life, but seeing her with your own two eyes feels blissful as I walk towards her she looks at me gradually offer her a bow..