Married life troubles

THE UNKNOWN STALKER PART 40....

the_seven_signs

15 days after mairrage-

Y/n pov-

"taehyung get down the breakfast is ready, hot and served on the table waiting to get tasted by you" i finish off putting the last plate of pancakes on the table and settling myself on the chair near tae, i grab the spoon and fork waiting patiently for taehyung tapping with my spoons like a kid on the table....

As my eyes roam near the stair case there comes taehyung walking down the stairs looking like a model straight out from the magazines of VOGUE...i didn't notice but i was staring at him for a lil too longer that he stood before me and snapped his fingers in front of me to get me out of my trance!!

"Y/n u ok? are u here or still in ur dream land by any chance?" he asks sarcastically sitting down beside me taking the napkin arranging it on his lap he takes the spoons in his hand and places the pancakes in his plate also serving me 2 of them..

"Y/n where are u this early in the morning butter face, are you having a fever?" he takes his hand near my face and checks my tempreature with his palm all over my face..i slap away his hand and he makes a face as if how hurt he is by my action. i release a deep sigh annoyed at him

"Let me eat peacefully!!" i say digging in my pancake pouring down some maple syrup and fruits on my plate, he looks at me momentarily smiling before taking a bite of his own food.

"Oh by the way Y/n dad has invited us over for dinner today at a restaurant he likes, he has some things to talk to about so i would expect u to be ready by 8pm at night, wear something good as we'll be going to a respectful place and I'll pick you up by that time..."

I look up at him "Is it something serious again this time do i prepare myself for that also??" i ask with concernment as i stop eating by this time, taehyung first glances at my hands that aren't taking anymore bites then looks up at my face...

"No Y/n no such thing is there calm down alright I'll be there with you so don't u worry yeah? eat now"

i nod my head understanding him and take a small bite of my fruit as taehyung pours me some orage juice he gets up from his chair all done eating he cleans up himself adjusting the chair back to its place he takes his coat wearing it and looks back down at me and smiles broadly

"I'll be there by 8 my angel be ready hmm?" he says bending down a lil in front of me giving me a sweet simple forehead kiss i close my eyes feeling it as he gets away i open my eyes and he waves at me walking away as i wave back at him smiling and go back to eating...

Evening at almost 8pm-

Taehyung Pov-

The room was filled with a soft ambiance, the air thick with the anticipation of an evening filled with significant moments. Y/N stood in front of the full-length mirror, meticulously arranging her attire for the dinner with Taehyung's father. The evening gown hugged her figure gracefully, accentuating her beauty in ways that left me breathless.

Unbeknownst to Y/N, I quietly slipped into the room, my eyes fixated on her delicate frame. As I leaned against the doorframe, admiring her from behind, my heart is just heavy with unspoken desire.

My thoughts raced,mind overwhelmed with a longing I couldn't express. I yearned to touch her, to hold her close and feel the warmth of her embrace. But deep down, I knew that Y/N's love for me didn't match the intensity of my own.

My fingers twitched with an urge to reach out, but I clenched my fists, keeping myself restrained. I couldn't risk making Y/N uncomfortable, not when I was uncertain about her feelings towards me.