Why I am, the Way I am!?

THE UNKNOWN STALKER PART 25....
the_seven_signs

The whole chapter will be on taehyung pov the things that he thinks of and says or remembers.

Taehyung's POV-

As I enter my room, the weight of V's actions presses heavily on my conscience. He warned me, but I ignored him. Sliding my card to open the door, I collapse against it, unable to contain my anguish. Gripping my hair tightly, I let out a scream of despair.

"I... I killed Jungkook. V's words about handling things... I didn't realize he meant resorting to his violent ways. If only I had known, I would have stopped him from taking control of me." Another scream escapes my lips, tears streaming down my face.

How can I face y/n? She trusted Jungkook deeply, and now he's gone because of me. She relied on him, just like Jisoo and Soojin, and now he's no longer here for them. How will I confront y/n, shattered and in pain, knowing that I am the cause of her tears?

Unable to bear the weight any longer, I stumble towards the mini-fridge in my room. My trembling hands open a bottle, and I down its contents in one go. The bottle slips from my grasp, crashing to the ground. I feel my body losing control, my heart pounding uncontrollably. The pain is overwhelming, unbearable.

Why has he returned? He has already taken so much from me, and just when I thought his presence had ended with Hyunwoo's death, he resurfaces.

But then again, he was always with me, wasn't he? Since the time my mother left and I was sent to America for a year, he has been there by my side.

I was young, helpless, and naive when my mother was diagnosed with cancer. My father, or rather, the man I thought was my father, sent us to Japan for treatment. Little did we know it was all his sinister plan to get rid of my mom...

The relationship between that man and my mom was never a good one. I was very young, yet I vividly recall their constant fights and arguments over trivial matters. Sometimes, he would even resort to physical abuse. Despite the pain in her voice and eyes, she never let me see the extent of her suffering. She was skilled at concealing it, even when I was just three years old. She was a warrior, enduring blow after blow, standing up against him time and time again. But it became too much for her, especially after losing her baby.

When I was four, my mom had a miscarriage that pushed her into a deep depression. A year later, we discovered she had cancer, the reason she couldn't carry the child to term.

Who would have thought that instead of getting her back after the treatment in Japan, I would lose my mom? Instead of a hospital, we were taken to a dingy warehouse. They forcefully separated us, and my mom was too weak to fight back. They locked me in a dark room, and I lost track of time. I only had a bowl of rice to sustain me. I would hear her screams countless times a day. I was scared and alone. It was during that time that I started hearing voices in my mind. The voice had no name, so I called it V, meaning "valiant."

After a few days, I managed to sneak out of my room and went to find my eomma. She lay on the ground, lifeless, wearing the same cream dress she had when we arrived. It was now stained with blood.

I approached her, shaking her body. Her eyes half-closed, blood seeping from them. She was no longer human; she resembled a lifeless zombie. Overwhelmed, I began to cry at the sight of her.

Despite her weakened state, she mustered the strength to sit up and hold me tightly. She looked into my eyes, her hands on my cheeks, and said,

"Taehyung, you need to run, okay? Just go away, or else they'll find you, and you'll be forced to do the unthinkable. Run, my child, go, GO!"