Blurry days and dawning realisations!

THE UNKNOWN STALKER PART 55....
the_seven_signs

Triggering scenes ahead⚠️

7 months since the divorce -

Y/n pov-

Have the days been going in a blur for me? Or am I convinced that I'm no more in the most relevant state of myself in my own body.

I don't really know! I'm getting closer and closer to my dream of becoming a gynac, but something doesn't fits right. It's as if I'm not safe in my own environment I'm being watched 24/7 no matter what I do or where i go for instance i remember the last few cases like-

In a recent memory -

The club was bustling with people, music and alcohol everybody was enjoying themselves dancing to the music getting lost and forgetting their personal lives if it was even just for a moment. As I was also here with my friends and jimin, well this was jimin's idea itself for us to have such a get together where we get to let loose.

I was soo drunk to a point i actually mistakenly tried to kiss yeonjun thinking of him as jimin! but well hyunjin saved me from doing such a great disaster and handed me over to jimin. But I was so out of control that when jimin went to the w/c for a min I caught my chance and i went out of the way and crashed on the dance floor making my body groove on the music beats i could feel men's eyes all over my body many of them licking their lips as they see me swaying my hips side to side, I'd swear they looked like predators who'd hunt me down anytime and savour each and every part of me.

That's when a guy approached me he had these sharp fox eyes and his whole arm was filled with tattoos with well built muscles he resembled a lot like hoseok to me and I smiled at myself thinking of hoseok he's such a sweetheart,

He came upto me and started matching his dance steps to mine that's when he came a lot more closer to me and kept his hands on my shoulder i look at him and just went with it not giving it much of a thought still dancing i hadn't realise but his hands were slowly moving downwards that he came near my breast area and he grabbed one of them. Yet I hadn't realised what was trespassing and i let him do whatever he wants making him think I'm liking this making his way down he then grabbed my butt and that's when i realised what was happening.

I wiggle and try to get away from his grasp but to no avail he grabs my hands together and collapses his body into mine leaving any ounce of distance, he mutters in my ear "why is it bitch, weren't u liking it a lot a moment ago why this sudden change huh? I can assure u I'll give u the time of your life just give that body to me for a night!" Those filthy words made me wanna puke as I still try to get away from his firm grip on me.

Just then suddenly it felt like someone injected something on that man's neck as he screeches in pain grabbing that painful neck area where he was just now given the shot at and he fell down collapsing on the floor.

And in a moment I was grabbed by my hands and dragged out of the place, i was throwing tantrums like a kid to not just leave yet but I was made to sit in the car and drove away...

After that i don't remember anything heck I don't even know who the person was? Whose car was it? But I do know one thing i woke up the next morning in my apartment but with a sore body and hungover of the previous night.

I asked Jimin if he had dropped me off, but he explained he was searching for me in the entire club after I left. Surprisingly, I had left him a message, saying I'd reached home safely and not to worry. Perplexed, I couldn't recall how I got home or who dropped me off. With little time to dwell on it, I set aside those thoughts and carried on with my day.

Back to the present-

I can't shake the feeling that I'm being spied on—every move, every action, like someone's watching and recording. My instincts don't lie, but I haven't talked to anyone about it. Not sure if it's real or just in my head. Sometimes, I hesitate to go home after training school, but I don't have another reliable place. I try to stick around Hoseok, Jimin, and my silly friends, but it's just a temporary escape before returning to my reality.