Can i trust you? 💟

THE UNKNOWN STALKER PART 5.....
the_seven_signs

Y/n POV-

My eyes shot open, and a scream escaped my lips as I sat up in bed. Panic coursed through my veins as I took in my surroundings—it was just my room, just a dream. The haunting words echoed in my mind.

"No, this can't be real. Taehyung, you can't harm me. I was only trying to help," I whispered, my voice trembling. The terror of the dream clung to me, refusing to let go.

Taehyung's voice echoed in my head, filled with anger and menace. "I warned you to stay away from me. Your meddling has consequences. Prepare to suffer a death, where I'll relish in your demise."

My breath hitched, and I let out a strangled cry. "No, Taehyung, please!" I pleaded desperately, feeling the pain and fear engulf me.

I gasped for air, my heart pounding fiercely in my chest. I was safe in my room, but the remnants of the nightmare lingered. Perspiration covered my body, and I rubbed my eyes, desperately hoping it was all just a figment of my imagination.

And it was. Relief washed over me as I realized it had been a dream—a horrifying nightmare. I took a moment to collect myself, trying to steady my racing heartbeat.

"M-mom, dad!" I cried out, my voice filled with a mix of fear and relief. The realization that I was safe in my room brought tears to my eyes.

"I wish Jisyoung hadn't told me about Hyun-wu's death and all those things related to Taehyung." I grumbled to myself, realizing the dream was a result of my overactive thoughts.

Glancing at the clock, I noticed it was already 6 AM. College would start in a couple of hours, and I decided to go early today. With a shaky breath, I pushed myself up from the bed and stumbled toward the bathroom.

Looking into the mirror, my face reflected the fear and horror that lingered from the dream. Sweat glistened on my forehead, serving as a reminder of the intense emotions I had experienced. Shaking off the remnants of the nightmare, I splashed my face with water, hoping to wash away the lingering unease.

A hot steam bath seemed like a good idea to help me forget about the deadly dream. I immersed myself in the soothing heat, letting it melt away the tension and fear that had gripped me earlier.

Feeling slightly more composed, I made my way back to my room. As I finished getting dressed and applied some makeup to conceal the dark circles under my eyes, a shiver ran down my spine. It felt as if someone had walked past me, but when I turned around, there was no one there. I scolded myself for letting my imagination get the best of me and quickly pushed those thoughts aside.

Downstairs, I prepared a simple breakfast of honey nut cheerios with milk and savored it slowly, trying to calm my racing heartbeat. I also packed a bacon, egg & cheese avocado sandwich for my school lunch, ensuring I had something to keep me going throughout the day.

Glancing at the clock once more, I realized it was already 7:15. Time was slipping away, and I couldn't afford to be late for college. I slung my bag over my shoulder and headed out the door, leaving the eerie dream behind me.

Sitting in the car,-

I found myself lost in deep contemplation.

"I suppose it's best if I heed everyone's warning and distance myself from Taehyung," I thought aloud, my mind filled with conflicting emotions. "If everyone is cautioning me and urging me to leave him alone, I should listen. Who knows what could happen if I continue to involve myself with him? From today onward, he won't exist in my world either. Safety comes first, Y/N."