Ignorance

THE UNKNOWN STALKER PART 33....
the_seven_signs

One month before the final exam,

Taehyung's POV:

"Essentially, you open the bracket and apply the BODMAS rule. Yo, Namjoon-ah, did you finish the chemistry homework?" I exclaimed at Namjoon, who was engrossed in laughter by the window, distracted and oblivious to my question.

"Taehyung-ah, it's alright. You're talking to me, the rapper RM, and of course, I've completed the homework. Who wants to face the wrath of Mrs. Kim?" he replied, then resumed his conversation with Felix.

"Taehyung, I'm struggling with this problem! Please help me, pretty please!" Jisyoung pleaded, giving me puppy eyes. I had already explained the same question to her three times in a row now.

"Jisyoung, oh my gosh, how many times?" I groaned in frustration. Suddenly, the classroom door slammed shut, capturing our attention. Y/N barged into the room, took something out of her bag, and gave us a stern look before leaving again.

We exchanged bewildered glances and shrugged, deciding to keep it low this time...

"Just this once, Taehyung, and then I'll treat you to macaroons tomorrow, I promise!" Jisyoung whispered in a hushed tone, meant for my ears only. I shook my head at her and resumed teaching her.

In biology class...

"The human heart functions by pumping blood to the upper and lower body..."

"Pssst, Taehyung, quiet!" I heard a soft whisper coming from Felix. He gestured for me to pick up a fallen piece of paper and open it. I complied, unfolding the note and reading the question written on it.

"Are you and Y/N on bad terms? It's been a week since you both started ignoring each other in school. We thought you would work it out, but it doesn't seem to be happening. Is everything okay?" The question was written in a light pink pen, typical of Felix...

I clicked my pen and started writing, taking a quick glance to my right. Y/N was no longer sitting beside me. Since my return from the trip, she had changed her seat and now sat ahead of Namjoon, far away from me. We had been ignoring each other as if we didn't exist. It might be good for both of us, but I knew that V despised the sudden change in Y/N's behavior. I couldn't do anything to calm him down. I believe that one of these days, Y/N will have to face V's anger.

Letting out a sigh, I penned down my thoughts...

"Dude, I'm not entirely sure. Yes, we did have a fight, and I don't think it'll be resolved easily. So, we're giving each other space until the final exams. After that, we'll see. Don't worry, and please, don't use a light pink pen next time. Seriously, where do you even find such colors? Ugh!" I finished writing and tossed the note back near Felix's leg. He picked it up, read it, and nodded in understanding with a mischievous smile. I returned my attention to the lecture on the functions of the human heart.

In art class...

"Could you mix a shade of green resembling lemon and apply it at the bottom to elevate the painting?" Jisyoung, our renowned artist, suggested, and we all nodded in agreement. We were working together as a group on two different projects for our final exam.

"Ah! Felix, keep that paintbrush away from me. If it even touches my face, I'll end you!" Namjoon exclaimed, alarmed as the brush neared his face.

"Guys, please keep it down!" Y/N sighed, continuing to paint the clouds. I observed the interaction between them and exchanged glances, nudging Jisyoung. She understood my silent request, nodded, and moved closer to Y/N.