U can't be my cure

THE UNKNOWN STALKER PART 14
The_seven_signs

After a week at school...

Y/n pov-

"Hey, Y/n. Good morning," Jungkook greets.

"Oh, hey Jungkook. You're early today," I reply.

"Um, yeah. Actually, I couldn't sleep last night, so I came to school early."

"Wait, why?"

"Um, there were some things I was thinking about. Anyway, forget it. Did you do the Math homework? The teacher is going to check it today."

"What! The homework checking is today? Shit, I didn't do it. I was busy memorizing my dialogues yesterday. Did you do it? If yes, then please help me out..."

"Yeah, sure. I'll come over with the book."

"Okay, so see this problem. You'll have to open the brackets and then multiply them..."

"Wait, why are you standing? Sit down here beside me."

"Oh, o-okay."

Jungkook sits down beside me, and there's no space between us. Our hands are almost touching on the bench as he focuses on teaching me the problem.

"Ouch!"

"Whoa, what happened? Are you okay!?"

"I think there's something in my right eye. Can you please check it for me? It's quite irritating."

"Yeah, okay. Come here..."

He says and gently grabs my hand, placing his soft hands on my cheeks to open my eyes and check. He starts blowing softly into my eyes, trying not to hurt me. I hold onto his hands, wincing at the sudden movement. We both gaze into each other's eyes, recognizing each other's beauty. Jungkook looks into my light brown eyes, and I look into his captivating dark brown orbs, momentarily forgetting about our backgrounds. Just then...

SWISH...

The classroom door opens, and there he is, standing and looking at me with intense eyes. His gaze reveals nothing but turmoil. Taehyung enters without glancing at either of us, grabs his bag, and storms out of the class in fury...

"What's wrong with him?" Jungkook asks, running his fingers through his dark, soft hair.

"Um, I don't know. It's better if I don't go after him. Something might have happened, and he needs his own time..."

Jungkook nods in response and goes back to explaining the problem to me.

In the lecture...

"Pss psss, Taehyung-ah, are you okay?"

The history of Korea revolves around this...

"Hello, I'm talking to you in the middle of the lecture. At least respond back."

Taehyung doesn't even look at me...

After the lecture, during the break...

"Yah, Y/n, come along. We're going to Soojin," Jisyoung says.

Y/n takes a glance at Taehyung and says...

"Um, yeah, I'm coming. You go ahead and tell Soojin to save her egg roll for me. I love it."

"Yeah, okay. Come soon."

The class door closes...

Y/n walks over to Taehyung, who was busy packing his stuff into his bag.

"Taehyung, Taehyung!"

"I'm talking to you. Can you not listen to me?" By this point, I was quite irritated by his behavior.