Hoseok's unrequited Echoes

THE UNKNOWN STALKER PART 57....
the_seven_signs

Hoseok's pov-

The dim lights in the studio cast a soft glow, highlighting the sweat glistening on my skin. The rhythm of the music echoes in my mind, but my steps betray the chaos within. Practicing tirelessly in my studio for hours hasn't proven fruitful, Taking a seat, I wipe away the evidence of my struggle gasping for breath, allowing the weight of contemplation to settle.

Closing my eyes, her image dominates my thoughts. Months have passed since our paths intertwined, and the unspoken feelings within me grow stronger. Love at first sight, they call it. But uncertainty looms – does she have her own secrets? Her love life remains veiled, leaving me grappling with questions.

As I ponder, the challenge of confessing my emotions lingers. Can I lay bare what brews within me? The answers, perhaps, Tonight might unveil the answers I seek.

Back at my apartment-

I extended an invitation to y/n for dinner, realizing it had been days since our last shared moments. Stirring the pot of kimchi jigae, a smile played on my lips, my thoughts consumed by her.

As if summoned by my musings, the doorbell chimed. Abandoning the spoon in the pot, I rushed to open the door. There she stood, draped in a beautiful beige-pink ensemble that gracefully adorned her petite frame. Her hair cascaded freely, a subtle hint of strawberry fragrance lingering around her. A radiant glow graced her skin, and a touch of lip gloss added a subtle sheen. In my eyes, she appeared ethereal, and I found myself rooted, unable to blink.

Her playful snap of fingers brought me back to reality. Chuckling, she softly teased, "Mr. Jung, I know I take your breath away every time you see me, but could you at least let your guest inside?" Feeling a tinge of embarrassment, I nodded and stepped aside, bowing like a prince welcoming his queen as I ushered her in.
.
.
.
After dinner -

Y/n and I found ourselves on the balcony after dinner, captivated by the enchanting night view. The world below lay tranquil, a peaceful spectacle not to be missed. Standing side by side, we held wine glasses, savoring the moment after our delightful meal. Y/n's face beamed with a wide smile as she gazed at the moon.

Seizing the opportunity, I whispered, "𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍; 𝒊𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒊𝒕?"and turned my attention back to her.

"Hmm, the moon," she replied, glancing briefly in my direction before returning her gaze to the celestial body. "It never fails to amaze me."

Summoning courage, I took a deep breath, ready to broach the topic of her love life, a mysterious briefcase still locked to me.

"Um, y/n, do you recall a night like this months ago? I inquired about your love life, and you deferred, mentioning it would ruin the mood. You assured me that you'd share when the time was right. If you believe the moment is now, could I possibly learn about it?" I asked politely, mindful not to trigger or hurt her sentiments.

As she looked at me, it seemed like my question required careful consideration. Slowly nodding, she took a sip of her wine before opening up about her tumultuous love life.

"Well, I haven't had the best love life, to begin with," she began, recounting a painful chapter from her college days. "Back in my initial college days, I had fallen deeply in love for the first time in my life with this guy named Min Yoongi, and, oh, he cheated on me. He ruined our two-year relationship just for his lust! To be honest, that act of his totally broke me down. I suffered severe depression for months, was hospitalized because I didn't eat and collapsed..." She paused, taking a long deep breath, as if it still hurt her to talk about this topic.