Danger creeps In☠

THE UNKNOWN STALKER PART 17....
the_seven_signs

Soojin's Perspective:

As I observe Y/N and Taehyung strolling into the airport, their hands tightly intertwined, I struggle to accept the fact that my dear friend has found solace in someone I despise with every fiber of my being. It appears that others are beginning to see through this despicable person as well, finally comprehending his true nature. How delightful...

Y/N approaches me with a cheerful demeanor, leaving Taehyung's hand behind and clutching mine, her smile radiating warmth. I reciprocate the gesture, masking my true feelings. Then, Felix interjects with a different tone in his voice, urging us to proceed towards the boarding and emigration gates to avoid any delays. Well, we wouldn't want to miss the flight, would we? Haha!

We all make our way to the boarding area.

After an hour:

Y/N's Perspective:

Finally, we find ourselves settled in the aircraft. My assigned seat is sandwiched between Taehyung and Jungkook, while Soojin and Jisyoung occupy seats together. Felix, on the other hand, accompanies the other girl from Deadly Daisies. We are scattered across the plane until we reach our destination, a mere two-hour journey! I secure my seatbelt and the flight begins its ascent. As someone with flight anxiety, I grasp onto Taehyung and Jungkook's hands for reassurance...

Taehyung's Perspective:

Upon discovering that Y/N, Jungkook, and I were seated together, an indescribable sensation filled my throat, leaving me with a peculiar feeling. However, as the flight commenced, Y/N unexpectedly grasped my hand, momentarily catching me off guard. Yet, her touch eased my senses, and as I gazed at her closed eyes, a smile formed on my face, unbeknownst to me.

Jungkook's Perspective:

Taking my seat, I found myself wedged between Y/N and, ugh, Taehyung. Why does he always have to come between Y/N and me? All I desire is to have her exclusively for myself. Nevertheless, we settled in, and as the flight took off, I gazed out the window. Suddenly, a hand reached out and clutched mine. I glanced back, only to find Y/N, her eyes shut tightly. She looked adorable,I prompt a soft chuckle.

40 minutes later:

Y/N's Perspective:

A familiar rumble resonated from my stomach, indicating my hunger. Retrieving my spacious backpack from beneath the seat, I extracted several plastic bags containing the snacks I brought. I handed one to each of the two boys beside me and distributed the rest to the others, enlisting the help of some kind strangers as their seats were farther away. I unwrapped my sandwich and sipped on my banana milk, devouring them within minutes, much like the boys.

The remaining duration of the journey consisted of me either engrossed in the mini TV or attempting to doze off, while Taehyung immersed himself in his beloved comics and Jungkook poured his thoughts into a song. Yes, I recently discovered that he finds solace in songwriting as a means to relieve stress.

Finally, we arrived at the airport after the relatively smooth two-hour journey. We disembarked and were greeted by a crew assigned to guide us during our trip, though we were free to explore on our own. We all gathered in a spacious SUV that accommodated eight people comfortably. It was a pleasant ride to our hotel, which happened to be nearby, a mere ten-minute drive.

Speaking of the hotel, it exuded grandeur and opulence. Each of us received a room key and were instructed to freshen up before meeting in the buffet hall within an hour or so.

All of us were assigned rooms on the same floor. Mine was Room 1503, conveniently located near Soojin and Jungkook's rooms. Stepping inside, I was instantly captivated by its beauty. The interior was breathtakingly spacious and grand. I couldn't resist the urge to dive onto the bed like an excited child. While I had experienced luxurious hotels before, this one felt different. It was the first time I was here with just my friends, without my parents. I savored the moment, lying there for a few minutes before finally getting up to take a refreshing shower and change into more comfortable attire. As I stepped out of my room, I bumped into Felix, who was also heading downstairs.