I'll always remember you

THE UNKNOWN STALKER PART 27....
the_seven_signs

Taehyung POV:

"Um, y/n, I suppose this is the final item to pack, right?" I inquired as I placed the pouch inside her suitcase. She glanced up at me, simply nodding her head and grabbing her makeup pouch, keeping it in her handbag.

"Alright then, we're done here. You can relax now since we still have time until our flight. I'll return to my room and pack up a few things as well," I stated, gazing at her seated figure on the couch, her eyes fixed on the window.

Without further words, I exited her room and headed straight to mine. As I opened the door, I felt a weight settling upon me, the burden of the experiences I had faced in these past days proving to be exhausting.

I sat on my bed, staring at the pile of clothes that I needed to pack. Yes, I had lied to y/n. Why would I tell her that I hadn't packed anything? She wouldn't have let me help her if she knew... Sighing, I stood up and placed everything into my suitcase.

At 2:10 PM:

Jisyoung POV:

I knocked on y/n's door; it was time for us to leave this place. After a few moments, she opened the door, and I looked at her, feeling more broken than before. She wasn't y/n. The y/n I knew seemed lost... I didn't know who she had become.

"Let's go," she said, dragging her suitcase and handbag along with her as she stepped out of the room. I simply nodded in response, but suddenly, she stopped and stared at the door in front of her.

"Y/n, what's wrong?" I asked, but she didn't answer. She just kept looking at that door. I called out to her again, shaking her shoulders.

She finally looked up at me, offering a small smile.

"Did someone gather all the belongings from this room? It belonged to Jungkook..." she mused, her gaze fixed on the door. I looked at the door in front of us, unsure if anyone had packed Jungkook's bags. I had nothing to say to y/n, but just as I was about to tell her no, I heard Soojin's voice.

"Yeah, I took care of it. I couldn't leave behind all those precious things!" Soojin exclaimed, approaching us with a melancholic smile on her face. She walked up to y/n, taking her hand and holding it tightly.

"Let's go then," I said, walking ahead of both of them. They followed me, hand in hand.

At the hotel gate:

I had been waiting here for the past five minutes when I spotted the girls and Felix approaching the gate, their heads lowered. Together, for the last time, we walked towards the car and settled inside. Today, I took the front seat while the others sat in the back.

At the Airport:

"Um, y/n, umm... Do you want to grab something to eat? We haven't eaten since morning, and it's almost evening now," Felix asked from his seat. Y/n glanced up at him and nodded slightly, to which he returned the nod and stepped forward, facing me.

"Hey, umm, I guess we both should get them something to eat. They haven't eaten since morning," I said, looking at y/n who had rested her head on Soojin's shoulder. I nodded back to Felix and got up from my seat, heading to the nearest food café.

After 30 minutes:

"There you go, I've got sandwiches and fresh juices for all of you. Eat up before our flight arrives," Felix said, handing over the sandwiches. They all gratefully accepted and started eating. As for me, I didn't take anything from Felix's money, of course. Why would I ask him to get me something? So, I sat there with an apple I had grabbed from the hotel, gobbling it up.