Time flies by-

The unknown stalker part 30...
The_seven_signs

Two years later,

Y/n POV-

I find myself cheering enthusiastically for Taehyung as he scores a goal. Clapping my hands, I hug Jisyoung and give a high-five to Soojin.

"Wow, Taehyung is an amazing team leader," Jisyoung whispers in my ear amidst the crowd.

"I couldn't agree more," I reply, grinning and turning my gaze back to the game field.

"Looking at the scores, it's clear that Team Goal Post has won with the highest score of 15 goals! Hip, hip, hurray!" announces the official referee.

With wide eyes, I scream in excitement and rush towards the football field to celebrate with the winning team, especially my beloved captain, Taehyung.

"Taehyung-ah!" I shout, jumping into his arms. He lifts me up, and we hug each other tightly until his teammates cheer for us to let go, wanting to offer their congratulations.

"Congratulations, Taehyung," Soojin says, shaking his hand, while Jisyoung embraces him tightly. "Congrats, my boy," she adds, releasing him and hugging the other team members. Meanwhile, I join Namjoon and Felix, as they were also part of the winning team.

Later, at a cafe,

Yeonjun arrives with Hyunjin and Jungwon, who couldn't witness the match as they were engaged in their own chess tournament, which they also won. It truly was a day of victories!

"Man, that was an incredible match," Yeonjun exclaims, hugging Taehyung from the side and taking a seat beside Hyunjin and Jungwon.

Taehyung, holding the trophy in his left hand, takes a sip of his cold drink. "It was a tough match, guys," he says.

"Congratulations once again. So, now that you've won, do you have any plans in mind?" Jungwon asks, wiggling his eyebrows at Taehyung, who simply shrugs in response.

"Well, this was our final match before we all graduate. Time flies, huh? We're finally in our last year," Namjoon remarks, looking at all of us with a smile. We all nod in agreement, realizing how quickly the years have passed.

"Well, guys, I have to go. My mom is alone at home and not feeling well. See you all on Monday at school. Bye," Soojin says, giving me a hug before leaving with her drink.

"Hey, you two love birds, go get a room," Hyunjin teases, glancing at Jisyoung and Felix, who were being all lovey-dovey in the corner. Felix waves him off while continuing to whisper sweet words to Jisyoung, making her giggle. I shake my head in annoyance, shifting my gaze from them to Taehyung.

He raises an eyebrow, silently asking if something is wrong. I simply shrug, taking a sip of my cold coffee. In simpler terms, I still hate witnessing lovey-dovey stuff around me. The truth is, I despise the very existence of love itself. Wasn't love meant for humans to love God? But people started using it among themselves, only to end up in heartbreaks and betrayals. They still don't understand a thing.

"I'm leaving, guys. I have to study for the final exams. See you all on Monday. Bye," I announce, standing up and leaving the cafe, leaving behind my undrinkable beverage.

At home, I flop down on my mattress, staring at the ceiling in the same clothes and shoes I wore earlier.

"Y/n, how can you just lie on your bed like that? Get up, change your clothes, and then sleep if you want to," my mom nags, pushing me up and urging me to get changed. I whine but reluctantly comply with her request.

Finally, I sit at my study desk, feeling relieved. I just finished revising science and lie back down on my bed.

A lot has changed in these past years at our college. What I mean is, I finally achieved what I aimed for—Taehyung. He has become much better with people now, and so are people with him. He has many friends from around the campus and our class. You could say he's quite popular now.